Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sasha to play karna in rakesh omprakash mehra's mahabharata???? - Page 2

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

it is because of brc who is responsible for myths like "andhe ka putra andha" draupadi cursing the kuru court and even drapaudi s blood bath 

Aren't these two facts written in the original book of Mahabharata? 😲 Why would they show anything apart from the book? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: heartbleed

Aren't these two facts written in the original book of Mahabharata? 😲 Why would they show anything apart from the book? 😕

they are not these two are creations of brc mahabharat 

why ? because of creative freedom and this s not the only instance the amount of glorification a molester like karna gets is clear proof that show makers care more about drama element then the actual epic

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they are not these two are creations of brc mahabharat 

why ? because of creative freedom and this s not the only instance the amount of glorification a molester like karna gets is clear proof that show makers care more about drama element then the actual epic

How do you know? Have you read the original book? 

How can the makers create something out of nothing? They must have read it in some old ancient manuscripts right or somewhere at least? 

How is Karna a molester? Did he even touch Panchali during her disrobing? In fact, wasn't Karna murdered by Krishna and Arjuna by deceit and cheating? Isn't Karna the unsung hero of Mahabharata who sacrificed the most?

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

How do you know? Have you read the original book? 

How can the makers create something out of nothing? They must have read it in some old ancient manuscripts right or somewhere at least? 

How is Karna a molester? Did he even touch Panchali during her disrobing? In fact, wasn't Karna murdered by Krishna and Arjuna by deceit and cheating? Isn't Karna the unsung hero of Mahabharata who sacrificed the most?

You can read the English translation by Kishore gangly here -

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/maha/index.htm

And also Critical edition of Mahabharata which you will find on app - anybook anywhere. 

Critical edition is more authentic as a translation then kmg. 

None of manuscript ever mention "andhe ka putra" verse drapaudi s curse or the blood bath. 

Karna was an eve teaser through through. All his sacrifice is tv  show bullshit karna got the death he deserved. 

Karna s role in dice hall -

1)  "On seeing Krishna look at her miserable husbands, Duhshasana dragged her with even greater force, so that she almost lost her senses. He repeatedly called her “slave” and laughed uproariously. Karna was delighted at these words and approved of them by laughing out "

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m02/m02066.htm

Vyasa clearly describes karna as laughing and delighted at someone s misery and humiliation

2) "It has been ordained by the gods that a woman should only have one husband. However, she submits to many and it is therefore certain that she is a courtesan.It is my view that there is nothing surprising in her being brought into the sabha in a single garment, or even if she is naked".

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m02/m02067.htm

Karna calls her a coutesan

3) "In accordance with dharma, Soubala has won all the riches the Pandavas possessed, including her and themselves. O Duhshasana! This Vikarna is only a child, though he speaks words of wisdom. Strip away the garments from the Pandavas and Droupadi.”

https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m02/m02067.htm

He gives the idea of disrobing. 

A man who gives the idea of molestation is as much a culprit as the one who executes it 

Tell me is there any show fictional novel play drama actually shows these parts of karna no?? 

Instead they all these on duryodhan amd shakuni while karna plays the poor he. 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 3 years ago
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mahabharat is full of grey characters and extreme nuance which is very difficult to interpret in a 3 hour time. The religious and spiritual aspect is definitely the best of Mahabharata in terms of teaching you every life lesson and just learning from it.

However the best part of Mahabharata is that you can interpret in multiple ways, if you see it as a story, I am not a fan of whitewashing or blackening the characters as it takes away the very essence of these characters but I can understand why they do it more like a fanfiction version of sorts.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Spare Mahabharata...not because I think it will hurt the religious sentiments but because it will create unnecessary drama. Phir se wohi real issues ko ignore karke isske peeche pad jayenge reporters and bots

HearMeRoar thumbnail

None of this is part of MBh.

Andhe ka putr, Panchali's curses, and blood shampoo are not part of a single version of Mahabharata in any language. Whatsoever.

In actual text, Panchali was accused of being an atheist because she was so practical and was annoyed with Yudhishtira for blaming destiny for all his mistakes. 

In actual text, Karna tried to first burn Panchali to death for daring to prefer a poor brahmin to all the rich kings. Karna was part of the gang which attempted murders on Pandavas.

Karna was the one who ordered the sexual assault on Panchali. He asked her to choose one of the men in court to have sex with. He asked her to be taken to the palace for female (read: sex) slaves. In the 2nd instance, the word sex was used by him, so there is no mistaking his intention.

In addition, Karna's kingdom Anga was actually a hub of child and widow sex trafficking. 

It is all in text if you want to take a look for yourself.

As long as sex criminals like him are glorified in India, the country will never progress. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i am only intrested in the two krishnaas govind and panchali the most iconic character of mb 

who are not interested in them...they are gems🙏🏼

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

None of this is part of MBh.

Andhe ka putr, Panchali's curses, and blood shampoo are not part of a single version of Mahabharata in any language. Whatsoever.

In actual text, Panchali was accused of being an atheist because she was so practical and was annoyed with Yudhishtira for blaming destiny for all his mistakes. 

In actual text, Karna tried to first burn Panchali to death for daring to prefer a poor brahmin to all the rich kings. Karna was part of the gang which attempted murders on Pandavas.

Karna was the one who ordered the sexual assault on Panchali. He asked her to choose one of the men in court to have sex with. He asked her to be taken to the palace for female (read: sex) slaves. In the 2nd instance, the word sex was used by him, so there is no mistaking his intention.

In addition, Karna's kingdom Anga was actually a hub of child and widow sex trafficking. 

It is all in text if you want to take a look for yourself.

As long as sex criminals like him are glorified in India, the country will never progress. 

so much of sin this man has made and in YT karna fans gives me gyaan🤮

they even told me that i am doing a sin to link draupadi with arjun😡

I was like what sin i have committed arjun is draupadi's legally wedded husband why would i commit a sin liking or linking them😂they are real husband-wife🤦🏻‍♀️

I committed a sin linking real husband-wife🤣

but they can link delusional couple

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

fab job ??? how so? it is because of brc who is responsible for myths like "andhe ka putra andha" draupadi cursing the kuru court and even drapaudi s blood bath 

both brc and star mb have contrbuted to glorification of a molester like karna 

actors have done a fab job agreed and crew for creating the era but the makers failed in presenting mb as it was 

You are right but they still need to leave it alone.