• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to Kaatelal & Sons Written Update 

Thread .

*Do not fight in the comment section*

* Do not Abuse anyone * 

* You can comment and react * 

So stay tuned and read K & S Written Update .

Finally A Thread were I can Write Funny dialogues from the show🥳

Permitted by me Name likh dena MOD ka😛

Congratulations For Turning Goldie BTW🥳

Chachi se 6upke rehna😆

Originally posted by .shivi396

Finally A Thread were I can Write Funny dialogues from the show🥳

Permitted by me Name likh dena MOD ka😛

Congratulations For Turning Goldie BTW🥳

Chachi se 6upke rehna😆

Omg I turned goldie wow ...Thank you so much 

@ayu_12 congrats ur a Goldie now 🎊

I am starting from 29 ...

Episode - 29 Pramod found their real identity! 

Susheela and Gunnu aka Garima were heading towards the kaatelal house in the bike while Pramod was chasing them behind. They reached a stop where they buy bitter gourd as per Chachi instructions. Dr Pramod fails to trace them and he decided to go to Katelal house as he thought they will be gone there.

Garima aka gunnu went to give the vegetables to the house where he and Chachi had a funny conversation. She assured him that she will ask puttu to be not strict with them. After that, The girls went to their secret place where they changed themselves unaware with the fact Dr Pramod was following them. Dr Pramod finds suspicious why they have stopped in this place. when gunned came in Garima disguised Pramod understood that they are acting. 

After they went, Pramod recalls every moment with Susheela and she alters and laughed a lot by saying they are good actors and they were fooling around. He plans to tease her and take a little bit of benefit. 

Later in house, shishupal is repairing the doorbell ring where he interrogates the twin regarding their absentee in college these days. They changed the song into a sorry song...and pleads in front of shishupal not to disclose to their father. Dharampal asked them what is going on and asked them why they are playing these songs? Shishupal saves them by giving excuses. The twin is worried as they are trapped from all the sides and each one is threatening them.

Suddenly Susheela gets a call from Pramod where he acts as if goons have kidnapped him. He asked her to save him and cut the call by his fake acting. Susheela gets irritated by his sudden night call but after hearing he pleads she decided to go there.

She went to see Pramod when their mom comes and asked Garima where she went at night? Garima makes an excuse. 

Susheela reaches in that spot where he invited after finding no one she was going when suddenly Pramod car lights and a carpet rolls out, surprised Dr Pramod came out. He went closure and says the cheesiest things if possible making Susheela lost too. Finally, he proposed her and ask her will she become his GF? Susheela held his hand twisted it and warn him to not to do such stuff otherwise she will beat him next time if he did. Pramod said you have held my hands so tightly I don't think you would be ever separated and then he escapes from that twisted hands and hold her while making her twirl it was so romantic and there he went closer and put off the wig

!

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago