Chat Clubs

Somewhere Over the Rainbow #33 With Prats in our hearts - Page 117

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Avyakta

Hi friends, Branka , Nado, Vimaa, Padmaja, Sutapasima and Madi , I hope all are doing fine and well. 🤗

These days I am busy, missing you all. 🤗Please be cautious and safe. 🤗

Hi Avi, good wishes to you. 🤗I hope Abhi is feeling good. Kids are prone to small illnesses , they will recover fast. Take care. 🤗

St. Peter's C.S.S. on Twitter | Morning inspirational quotes, Good morning  quotes, Morning quotes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Evening Rainbow Friends😊

Nado Bono is very energetic and cute❤️ keeping all of you on toes😆

Though fully surrounded by trees it is extreemly hot. Thank God we got coolers this time otherwise could not have stayed here. Back in city cannot live without AC. I feel very frustrating how we allow ourselves to all comforts. Back in my childhood therewere not this much comforts but I was happy with all the weather changes. Also back then can identify and enjoy all the four seasons. Golden period of life. 

Stay safe and protective🤗

Good morning Padma. Have a quiet and peaceful day. 🤗

Your words were reminiscent of my childhood. We used to go to our grandparents' house in summer vacation. Sometimes there wasn't power, so no fan for hours, but it was so cool there , the house was amidst tall trees and from all directions the fresh air used to hug us like mother , used to play for hours without bothering all these changes or discomforts! 

The journey of life never allows us to go back, only to advance to the end! 

Pin by Hemangi Joshi on Self control | Good morning friends quotes, Good  morning wishes quotes, Happy good morning quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone? 

Padma, it does get very hot in your state at this time, we are in the middle of May, drink lots of fluids.

Hope all well and safe in your homes, do take care, have a good day!🤗

Good morning Vibha. 🤗Have a nice day. ❤️ 

May month means we are in the middle of summer, heat waves in North and cyclones in the South! 

Take care Vibha. ❤️

Self Confidence Is Super Power - DesiComments.com

Viswasruti thumbnail

If you can learn to grow stronger in any storm and be wise enough to welcome the sunny days as time to make solid progress, your life will be part of the inspiration heaven needs.😊

Beauty and the beast GIF on GIFER - by Anarara

Viswasruti thumbnail

For a good life, take care of every word in your book, and the story that comes will be the most beautiful ever written, right to the last page.❤️

forest beauty GIF - Download & Share on PHONEKY

Viswasruti thumbnail

Strength is choosing the path you believe is right, when the wrong one has already been made by a crowd.

570 Painting Gifs ideas in 2021 | painting, art, female art

Viswasruti thumbnail

Humans are a far more sensitive being than current culture suggests, for we evolved our emotional intellect to keep us together as families and communities. Our ancestors survived because of their deep feelings and their ability to read emotions in others. They were not lone chicks, they were family "packs" who loved and defended one another.

가을 단풍gif 이미지

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rainbow friends, here is the link for new nest, let us sail smoothly to that place to watch the world every day unfolding in front of our eyes!😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5225238

The enchanted forest - Fantasy & Abstract Background Wallpapers on Desktop  Nexus (Image 2556746)

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful nature pictures with lovely descriptions Madi. 🤗