Kaatelal & Sons

Garima character

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Till now whatever I have see in the show , I found garima character mature and responsible not because she is elder twin but because the situation made her. Ever since I saw that twin parents is not friendly with them and always behave as step or strictly the twin doesn't like to share anything except with puttu or with each other. 

Susheela who loves her mom didn't share anything with her mom as their mom has dementia which actually cuts all relationship between the mom and the twin. I noticed that susheela has a fear that her mom might forget them too which I feel that maybe as per story something might happened in their childhood where she became more scared of losing her parents  . And here comes garima she is the one who understands her , who take care of her . That is the reason garima wanted to focus on her life where she has a dream to get married . 

I love her character as elder responsible sister who is upbringing her sister more as rebel. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail

Garima is such a nice person 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful post. I think we've discussed that the failure in parenting caused Garima to become a substitute parent for Sushila. Awesome sisters indeed. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Beautiful post. I think we've discussed that the failure in parenting caused Garima to become a substitute parent for Sushila. Awesome sisters indeed. 

Exactly , she is the one who is upbringing her baby twin sis to be independent . 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

True that. Beautiful analysis. Thank you ❤️

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Their mom has dementia? 😵

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

Their mom has dementia? 😵

she has a tendency to forget what occurred but upon remembering she will figure it out..

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Garima hamari fev h👍🏼

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Proud to say I have that sister, too 😊

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Proud to say I have that sister, too 😊

lol i have elder brothers but i think irrespective of the gender, we love our siblings ...