Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Arnab Goswami on Hrithik and Kangana

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Arnab Goswami's leaked whatsapp chats

Arnab on Kangana and Hrithik. 

"Seriously she has erotomania""What's that?""that she is sexually possessed with him"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

https://i.gifer.com/73If.gif

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That's not his own opinion. He wrote that "she says she has erotomania." 

It's interesting that even Arnab thought Kangu was finished and would be boycotted in 2017. I can't stand her but you have to hand it to her for still hanging around and harassing everyone even now 4 years later in 2021. ðŸ¤£

DushtKanya thumbnail

"Erotomania is a type of delusional disorder where the affected person believes that another person is in love with him or her despite clear evidence against it. Erotomanic delusions often occur in patients with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, but can also occur during a manic episode in the context of bipolar disorder.

Common symptoms include:

• obsessively consuming media related to the other person if they are a celebrity or public figure
  • constantly sending letters, emails, or gifts to the other person
  • persistently making phone calls to the other person
  • being convinced that the other person is trying to secretly communicate through glances, gestures, or coded messages in the news, television shows, movies, or social media"

Wow I don't wanna diagnose her but this makes a lot of sense.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

"Erotomania is a type of delusional disorder where the affected person believes that another person is in love with him or her despite clear evidence against it. Erotomanic delusions often occur in patients with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, but can also occur during a manic episode in the context of bipolar disorder.

Common symptoms include:

• obsessively consuming media related to the other person if they are a celebrity or public figure
  • being convinced that the other person is trying to secretly communicate through glances, gestures, or coded messages in the news, television shows, movies, or social media"

Sounds like schizophrenia to me. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Common symptoms include:

Kangeroo has erotomania ðŸ˜†

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Common symptoms include:

If the shoe fits.   It's all there in the released e-mails.

Though there's a difference between being sexually obsessed and sexually possessed.

From this chat though it's not clear who said she had erotomania but I think it's Hrithik, not Kangana unless it's something she said in her e-mails (like her self diagnosed Aspergers).

Arnab  thinks she's schizophrenic.  EDIT:  Not Arnab - his boss.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sexually possessed ðŸ˜†

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

When you are so cuckoo that even arnab thinks you are crazy ðŸ¤ª