Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disappointed Netizens calls tandav sasta house of cards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

House of Cards is bloody brilliant! There will be no comparison at all. The cast aside, the way they delve into the layers of politics, corruption, egos etc that exist is amazing. It’s actually kind of a shame because Indian politics is truly fascinating, but the movies are always so in your face with megalomaniac type characters. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tandav is getting polarized views coz a lot of folks getting offended about showing sympathy for Muslims, some events that were highlighted just didn't sit well with them. Also some scene where a Muslim actor, who's playing a hindu character is enacting a hindu god onstage as part of theater. It's causing lots of scandal. As predicted. Show is actually good! 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Tandav is really good 👍🏼 

But, only certain scenes / part of the storyline, I didn’t like it and choose to fast forward them. 

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not everyone who don't like Tandav is because of the Hindu Muslim angle.

House of cards was brilliant. There is so much layers and complexity you can bring in Indian politics, tandab would have been so good, not restricted to a 3 hour movie, they could have explored so much but the biggest flaw is that there are cliches and actually boring( I fast forwarded) so much.

Very Disappointed

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cts22

Not everyone who don't like Tandav is because of the Hindu Muslim angle.

House of cards was brilliant. There is so much layers and complexity you can bring in Indian politics, tandab would have been so good, not restricted to a 3 hour movie, they could have explored so much but the biggest flaw is that there are cliches and actually boring( I fast forwarded) so much.

Very Disappointed

The original BBC House of Cards was only  3 hours 46 min long (over 4 episodes) with a 4 episode sequel and it was brilliant so that complexity can be done in a shorter form.

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

It's a really good show. People are just being  biased idiots because they cannot swallow Muslims being shown in some kind of positive light. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's good enough. The best thing about the show are the performances. Both Saif and Dimple are so good that you can't take your eyes off them. Saif goes from ruthless to remorseful and a million shades in between. Especially in the final episode where he confronts her. The university part was boring. I kept wanting them to come back to Saif-Dimple. But the way the women(other than Dimple) are dressed with trendy low cut blouses. Really you would attend a party meeting or a press conference dressed like that? Kat in Rajneeti and Juhi in Gulaab Gang were more authentic. And just like Mirzapur all the characters are in different shades of gray. No one you can identify with.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 years ago
Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I just watched Tandav and its a brilliant show with an outstanding cast...i believe that this show is getting mixed views as some people got offended about showing sympathy for Muslims....Also there were some moments from recently real life events that happened in 2020...

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As I said

Uttamsingh rajput

@Uttamsi72712633

·

Shame on u saif ali khan tum logo ke bacho ko gali padegi tum logo ki wajah se #BanTandavNow

DEEPAK GOYAL

@goyaldeepak1

·

Replying to @GemsOfBollywood

@Mdzeeshanayyub

and @PrimeVideoIN

There actors in this movie , mohd zeeshaan, ali abas zafar and saif ali khan are habitual to insult hinduism

Swati Dubey

@SwatiDubey_83

·

Replying to @republic

This rascal saif ali khan has always been an anti hindu.These people must be behind bars.They dont have guts to say anything about allah and their women