Namak Ishq Ka

Loving the actor who plays the big brother

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He is an amazing actor. Looks hot too.  And his comedic timing is amazing. Obviously the character is immoral but his portrayal of a man desperate to get out  of a forced marriage did generate an iota of sympathy in me ! All his dialogues and his delivery style makes me crack up. 

The main lead comes across as boring in comparision. But I guess Yug is the goody-goody colorless boy. And bad boys have more flamboyant personalities ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree.  I usually can’t wait to hear what comes out of his mouth next.  

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kudos to the dialogue writer. I also like how the viewer gets an insight into his mind through his soliloquies/inner monologue. Quite a contrast to the pleasant smile pasted on his face ☺️

Edited by kukuraja - 3 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: kukuraja

He is an amazing actor. Looks hot too.  And his comedic timing is amazing. Obviously the character is immoral but his portrayal of a man desperate to get out  of a forced marriage did generate an iota of sympathy in me ! All his dialogues and his delivery style makes me crack up. 

The main lead comes across as boring in comparision. But I guess Yug is the goody-goody colorless boy. And bad boys have more flamboyant personalities ☺️

TOTALLY agree.

I love his scenes. His timing; his delivery---and in much of what he says he actually seems quite reasonable. For example that scene when he tells Yug that he is not happy and why does he have to remain in a marriage in which he is not happy and is clearly not making Rupa happy.

kukuraja thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

TOTALLY agree.

I love his scenes. His timing; his delivery---and in much of what he says he actually seems quite reasonable. For example that scene when he tells Yug that he is not happy and why does he have to remain in a marriage in which he is not happy and is clearly not making Rupa happy.

Yes! He had valud reasons to break off his marriage. No one should be forced into such a relationship. If only he had gone pursued Kahaani in such a criminal fashion. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: kukuraja

Kudos to the dialogue writer. I also like how the viewer gets an insight into his mind through his soliloquies/inner monologue. Quite a contrast to the pleasant smile pasted on his face ☺️

Despite enjoying Raunak soliloquies---it's fun watching him in any scene---I would much prefer him in dialogue with someone sympathetic to him. In time, his inner monologues and speaking to himself in mirrors etc will get old. It might have been a good writerly decision had Patanga been Raunak's ally and leaving Dolly to be Kahani's ally.