CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He is responsible for NO body's career but his own.  He puts out a product the public buys it or rejects it, KJo cannot make or brake by himself.  He is a businessman, he IS smart, clever and has courage if he sees a product does not do well in market he will improve it or change it...like Lay's potato chips .....always putting out a new flavor, because his target market, likes variety and juiciness. All while doing his best to bring Hindi Cinema to a world market.

May GOD protect and guide KJo.  +

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

I am sure many including Sushant. Anyway this discussion have happen many time. 

Even people will say Karan is lying here 

"Firstly, let me confess that initially, I really tried my level best to sabotage her career. I totally wanted to completely murder Anushka Sharma's career because I did not like her image. When Aditya Chopra showed me her images; I was like no-no'. I told him that he was crazy to sign Anushka for his film. There was another lead actress at that time; I wanted Adi to sign her. Yes, I was totally behind the scene sabotaging her completely. In fact, I watched the movie, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' with lots of hesitation and doubts."

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All those who rejected the role of Tina 😆

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

"Firstly, let me confess that initially, I really tried my level best to sabotage her career. I totally wanted to completely murder Anushka Sharma's career because I did not like her image. When Aditya Chopra showed me her images; I was like no-no'. I told him that he was crazy to sign Anushka for his film. There was another lead actress at that time; I wanted Adi to sign her. Yes, I was totally behind the scene sabotaging her completely. In fact, I watched the movie, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' with lots of hesitation and doubts."

1. Blaming innocent people of SSR 's tragedy will not erase truth nor do his memory justice.

2. Do you know the meaning of Self-Deprecating? Or Admitting honestly and with reluctance that one has made an error in judgement?

3. When quoting what someone said, you have to quote the subject in it's entirety, cutting and pasting only words that support your view is not really proving that they are guilty nor you correct...

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Wow 🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

1. Blaming innocent people of SSR 's tragedy will not erase truth nor do his memory justice.

If stories are true.  The words Innocent and Sushant dont even belong together 

James Franco Wink GIFs | Tenor

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have heard he sabotaged PC's career as he is Gauri's bestie.

Edited by joycee19 - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Pari's toh surely did.