Omg what an episode !!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode was filled with vikrama and suno scenes . It was funny and romantic. ðŸ¤£

Dr pramod and Susheela almost messup with their poor acting ðŸ¤£and vikrama hug ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

It’s today episode?

Yup in today's episode you will see vikrama bromance and sumod kidnapper funny acting 

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

chanchal facial expression when shishupal took DP hand and something about his greatness was hilarious. puttu and her are the funniest characters

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

chanchal facial expression when shishupal took DP hand and something about his greatness was hilarious. puttu and her are the funniest characters

Ya it was funny . 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

lol, 😂 the girls & puttu are really trying their best to avoid the situation ðŸ¤£...also nice to see virima scenes...good to see them...nice to see sumod scenes too...hopefully this marriage fiasco is over !!

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol, 😂 the girls & puttu are really trying their best to avoid the situation ðŸ¤£...also nice to see virima scenes...good to see them...nice to see sumod scenes too...hopefully this marriage fiasco is over !!

Yes marriage fiasco is over. I am excited for next week episode ! 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

tbh, i liked sushila's comment on ppl over reacting on seeing a guy & girl together & assuming they are together forever types....lol tbh, we've witnessed it in real life wherein ppl even jokingly assume that a guy & girl hanging out together are assumed to be a couple, you know like gossip girls ka episode chalra ho jaise....lol, ive always felt that were they explicitly told that they are in a relationship? like, is it their business k matlab two individuals hanging out as friends and ppl either become gossip guys or gossip girls or they make a mountain out of molehill? like signs can produce mixed signals? why can't a guy and girl never be friends according to this societal POV's?

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Yes marriage fiasco is over. I am excited for next week episode ! 

lets see...really want garima & sattu out of this situation...the girls running the K&S shop ...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

it looks like they are back in normal clothes for shooting ...ive seen it on YT some clips...i dont have access to IG bc i dont have an account there but ive seen some clips of gunnu in normal clothes...i hopr they finish the shaadi fiasco ...unless those are old clips than im not sure this shaadi fiasco is over...

btw, i was reading onto the actual story which they said happened in UP but those girls were barely teens when they took over the shop at the time...i think one is still studying & one completed her studies after getting a scholarship...idk whehter their father was orthodox but it seems like it was more so of gossip ka darr as opposed to complete restrictions/control on the girls life....im actually glad that the story is more loosely based on the actual girls like not entirely the same but the concept is the same...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

it looks like they are back in normal clothes for shooting ...ive seen it on YT some clips...i dont have access to IG bc i dont have an account there but ive seen some clips of gunnu in normal clothes...i hopr they finish the shaadi fiasco ...unless those are old clips than im not sure this shaadi fiasco is over...

btw, i was reading onto the actual story which they said happened in UP but those girls were barely teens when they took over the shop at the time...i think one is still studying & one completed her studies after getting a scholarship...idk whehter their father was orthodox but it seems like it was more so of gossip ka darr as opposed to complete restrictions/control on the girls life....im actually glad that the story is more loosely based on the actual girls like not entirely the same but the concept is the same...

Hope their father wasn't Orthodox but the society. And to run the shop they disguised themselves as boys. And exactly happened what it's being shown in the show . Actually as they wanted to bring the masala they increase the girls age and bring the male leads.