Imlie

Is staying at pagdandiya good for Imlie?

Posted: 3 years ago

I think she should come to Delhi for studies. Satyakam can find her education. Delhi India ki capital hai, jerkaditya ne nahi khareed rakhi hai ki wo wahan aa he nahi sakti. 

Jerkaditya is too self centred and a servant of moon. Usse to uchi awaz mein baat karte hue bhi darta hai. Wish this boring couple just vanishes from screen. I rather prefer Imlie alone than her crying over Adini.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

I think she should come to Delhi for studies. Satyakam can find her education. Delhi India ki capital hai, jerkaditya ne nahi khareed rakhi hai ki wo wahan aa he nahi sakti. 

Jerkaditya is too self centred and a servant of moon. Usse to uchi awaz mein baat karte hue bhi darta hai. Wish this boring couple just vanishes from screen. I rather prefer Imlie alone than her crying over Adini.

staying at pagdandiya will be good for imlie, only then jerkaditya will realize he is pagaditya n will go back to imlie πŸ˜† n i hope when pagaditya returns at pagdandiya for imlie no one gives him bhau smiley37 n tells him 'oh sehri babu tum kripa karke seher laut jao ab na tum is gao ki jamai babu rahe na yaha tumhare liye koi hai'🀣

satyakam will arrange her education for sure if she will stay there.

Originally posted by: Ariel6

staying at pagdandiya will be good for imlie, only then jerkaditya will realize he is pagaditya n will go back to imlie πŸ˜† n i hope when pagaditya returns at pagdandiya for imlie no one gives him bhau smiley37 n tells him 'oh sehri babu tum kripa karke seher laut jao ab na tum is gao ki jamai babu rahe na yaha tumhare liye koi hai'🀣

satyakam will arrange her education for sure if she will stay there.

That's what I want , complete rejection of Aditya from Imlie and her family. I don't want her to end up with Ishant either because that will make her Tripathi's bahu again. I want her to be married to a goos guy. But it's a strong possibility she will be married to Ishant because baha also went to US for studies , Imlie too will go, maybe she meets him there and they fall in love. And boom ban gaye wo Malini ko jethani. 

I want Imlie to be away from these sugary people and toxic Aditya.

The way he took Moon's name I am now completely sure it's Adini's endgame. Khamaka ka show kheech rahe hai. End up karo dono ko. Truth out karke divorce kara do adilie ka. Dev use US bhej dega, then ishmi love story and the end on a happy note.πŸ˜’πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜­πŸ˜’

Piya tose milne ....gaya tel lene. Pta nahi kyun chalate hai ye gana adilie pe when their precious Adoon is the main couple.πŸ₯΅

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's what I want , complete rejection of Aditya from Imlie and her family. I don't want her to end up with Ishant either because that will make her Tripathi's bahu again. I want her to be married to a goos guy. But it's a strong possibility she will be married to Ishant because baha also went to US for studies , Imlie too will go, maybe she meets him there and they fall in love. And boom ban gaye wo Malini ko jethani. 

The way he took Moon's name I am now completely sure it's Adini's endgame. Khamaka ka show kheech rahe hai. End up karo dono ko. Truth out karke divorce kara do adilie ka. Dev use US bhej dega, then ishmi love story and the end on a happy note.πŸ˜’πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜­πŸ˜’

Piya tose milne ....gaya tel lene. Pta nahi kyun chalate hai ye gana adilie pe when their precious Adoon is the main couple.πŸ₯΅

imlie ends up with adi or not doesn't matter but she is never gonna marry other tripathi for sure

just wait n watch don't loose hope so soon

tellyme thumbnail

as of now the way they are showing it is not easy to decide which one will be final couple.. I am keeping both options open but the fire that he has with imlie.. The way he behaves natural with Imlie it is not with Moon.. CVs must have something in mind to show this difference... 7yrs relationship he cannot deny suddenly due to force marriage.. And his being denial to this marriage is natural but his vibes with Imlie is different and very natural compared to Malini.. So I will wait and watch.. But if Adini is end game I want to see Imlie's career growth

Originally posted by: tellyme

as of now the way they are showing it is not easy to decide which one will be final couple.. I am keeping both options open but the fire that he has with imlie.. The way he behaves natural with Imlie it is not with Moon.. CVs must have something in mind to show this difference... 7yrs relationship he cannot deny suddenly due to force marriage.. And his being denial to this marriage is natural but his vibes with Imlie is different and very natural compared to Malini.. So I will wait and watch.. But if Adini is end game I want to see Imlie's career growth

Adini is definitely endgame that's why I am sad they are not showing anything regarding her growth. She should be over this langoor and be happy go lucky again. He should act romantic with Malini she shouldn't care at all. I am actually sad that Imlie is sad. She should be happy that now she can focus on what she wants. Adi was a nightmare. Now I kinda wish he leaves her there.

anita47 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aadi behave with Imli like husband its husband vibes its from starting. All his each dialogues indicate it. Hum nahi chahate tum hamari jindgi me vaaps aayo. Listing chupkese conversation of Sundar and Imli. Hamari jindgi barbad kareke chodogi, pagal karke chodogi after coming from office. Baar Baar dhamki mayke chod aane ki. His marriage with Malini he is restless for her whereabouts like kahi akeli to nahi gyi musibat me nahi pad jayegi. Malini ke saame bhi kaha tha hamara rishta ban gya Imlise. Watch each episode carefully. I have watched many times. So know is Aadi Imli. One thing I like Mayuri I know it will never be Aadini.  For me Aadi from start Imli ka pati never be Malini ka pati.

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Here Endgame Is Not Important Journey Is Important.....End Mein They Can Turn The Tables As They Like...But We Can AtLeast Enjoy Adilie Journey Na...Tel Lene Gaye Adoon...🀣

After All It's Just A Frictional Show, I Suggest You To Don't Invest Your Too Much Energy Here Yeh Log Kuch Bhi Kadengey TRP ke liye😑

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

Here Endgame Is Not Important Journey Is Important.....End Mein They Can Turn The Tables As They Like...But We Can AtLeast Enjoy Adilie Journey Na...Tel Lene Gaye Adoon...🀣

After All It's Just A Frictional Show, I Suggest You To Don't Invest Your Too Much Energy Here Yeh Log Kuch Bhi Kadengey TRP ke liye😑

agree...lets enjoy the show jab tak content is interesting

anita47 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know its just show but kya karu mera addiction to Gashmir hai. I cant control when he was on tv daily screen. Gashmir ko daily tv screen par dhekhne ki khushi kya jano.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†