Epi 167: Back to the Past - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priya12000

What an episode man...The show is finally back on track..Riansh, Kabir, Romance and thrill...👏

👏

The much awaited past connection track is here.

P.S Makers please don't screw this up 

Indeed

Don’t drag it and at the same time don’t screw it up 

Originally posted by SathyaT

I feel makers are coming up with interesting tracks every time and executing beautifully and when they are half way through, undergoing trp pressure and end up with a single episode rushed closure 😔 hope this time it goes well and ends well

Yes 

The track is good but you see they need to show low to high 

Last few episodes were too high 

Itv viewers still won’t accept female getting tortured 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

In Is pyar ko kya nam doon Arnav "s father had an affair with Khushi 's mother. But khushi 's mother was unaware  of Arnav 's father being married. Yeh toh yaha hone se raha tab toh Riansh bio sibling  ho jayenge which is not possible then VRS ko adopted dikhana padega....

That what I mentioned.. NOT TO GO LANNISTER'S WAY! SHOW VANSH AS ADOPTED!!.

Originally posted by Ktptalks

After so long...we have an amazing episode... 👍🏼hopefully immj will be back on track....riansh are connected since young...how vansh knows what happened to riddhu and her parents??? he is not old...

Kabir said Vansh won’t have answers too 

So he knows too half or little 

I don't know why I am getting Ishqbaaz vibes from this track. You know the track in which Anika and Gauri's past was revealed?  However, immj is too fast paced. I hope they go a bit slow and give us the time to feel every moment of this track.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Vansh was in his teens.Kabir never said he does not know the answer.He said Vansh will b unable to answer her shooting questions. I am sure he knows everything  but he will b unable to answer it as he does not want to lose her. 

Hmm

Lets see what it holds 

Indeed he could have revealed 

But it’s itv 

That’s how it continues 

I think its a Drunk and Drive case. Vansh was a brat in his childhood  ya fir Curiosity  mein papa ki gari chalate huye Sas sasur ko ura diya hoga 😝😜😝

Originally posted by avita36

Finally thriller is back in the show! Yesterday I had an instict that may be the parcel belongs to Ridhima and I was right for the first time!😋. I want to put forward some of the theories regarding this track.

I feel whatever Kabir knows, vansh too knowsthat but may be both know half truth about the past.

1. Vansh will be too young to be the person responsible for ridhima's parents accident. I guess it is his father. And vansh knows that. But I don't understand why would they keep the half locket.. isn't it is a very crucial evidence.. they would likely destroy it.(this track will be very predictable)

2. (This is a very craaazyyyyy theory ) May be ARS has an affair / married secretly/ 1st marriage  with Ridhima's mom. And Ridhima may be their love child. They had a car accident, somehow ARS got saved and he thought that Ridhima mom and his daughter died. So he kept the locket with him. Not to go in Lannister's way they may show vansh as an adopted son not their blood son. In this way they won't be brother and sister. If ARS had 1st legal marriage with Ridhima's mom then Ridhima will be legal heir of Singhania property.

Wah 

What a twisted 2nd plot 

Awesome twisted thinking 

Lets see how it turns out to be 

Originally posted by Sh51030

The way vansh said that he will not let Ridhima know the truth shows the dark side. May be know we can see obsessive and possessive vansh

Yes 

Because this time he should hide truth or whatever he knows 

So he will try his level best 

Indeed, hope he learn it is Kabir 

Then the game starts again 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The way Vansh is worried for the past says a different story. He will try everything in his hands to make sure Ridhima doesn't find. 

Now, Kabir said this box will make once again them enemies

So either Vansh father is part of this or something related to the past can hurt Ridhima. So he is trying to protect her from the truth. 

Kabir knows Ridhima's curiosity while Vansh, at the time of Ahana you know what she does. So now with all these, it will make her dig more. So prepared for it. 

Besides, I understood Kabir owns half of the property but then seriously missing the VR in the first episode who tackled Kabir. Indeed want to see that VR with Kabir. Seriously missing it these days. The mastermind VR - we are missing it. Come back soon dude

@bold-Agreed.

seriously he owns 50% property,I think he bluffed as its already shown property is on Vansh name.