Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 167: Back to the Past - Page 2

Sh51030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way vansh said that he will not let Ridhima know the truth shows the dark side. May be know we can see obsessive and possessive vansh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: avita36

Finally thriller is back in the show! Yesterday I had an instict that may be the parcel belongs to Ridhima and I was right for the first time!πŸ˜‹. I want to put forward some of the theories regarding this track.

I feel whatever Kabir knows, vansh too knowsthat but may be both know half truth about the past.

1. Vansh will be too young to be the person responsible for ridhima's parents accident. I guess it is his father. And vansh knows that. But I don't understand why would they keep the half locket.. isn't it is a very crucial evidence.. they would likely destroy it.(this track will be very predictable)

2. (This is a very craaazyyyyy theory ) May be ARS has an affair / married secretly/ 1st marriage  with Ridhima's mom. And Ridhima may be their love child. They had a car accident, somehow ARS got saved and he thought that Ridhima mom and his daughter died. So he kept the locket with him. Not to go in Lannister's way they may show vansh as an adopted son not their blood son. In this way they won't be brother and sister. If ARS had 1st legal marriage with Ridhima's mom then Ridhima will be legal heir of Singhania property.

Then Riansh will b blood siblings...😲😲😲😲

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In Is pyar ko kya nam doon Arnav "s father had an affair with Khushi 's mother. But khushi 's mother was unaware  of Arnav 's father being married. Yeh toh yaha hone se raha tab toh Riansh bio sibling  ho jayenge which is not possible then VRS ko adopted dikhana padega....

B13aya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally thriller is back in the show! Yesterday I had an instict that may be the parcel belongs to Ridhima and I was right for the first time!πŸ˜‹. I want to put forward some of the theories regarding this track.

I feel whatever Kabir knows, vansh too knowsthat but may be both know half truth about the past.

1. Vansh will be too young to be the person responsible for ridhima's parents accident. I guess it is his father. And vansh knows that. But I don't understand why would they keep the half locket.. isn't it is a very crucial evidence.. they would likely destroy it.(this track will be very predictable)

2. (This is a very craaazyyyyy theory ) May be ARS has an affair / married secretly/ 1st marriage  with Ridhima's mom. And Ridhima may be their love child. They had a car accident, somehow ARS got saved and he thought that Ridhima mom and his daughter died. So he kept the locket with him. Not to go in Lannister's way they may show vansh as an adopted son not their blood son. In this way they won't be brother and sister. If ARS had 1st legal marriage with Ridhima's mom then Ridhima will be legal heir of Singhania property.

Hope second one turns out to be true is crazy and defo gives thriller vibes

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That media fiasco is pinching me tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚So maybe it was all staged to hurt her.

And I totally like this new track. 

They are establishing Ridhhu's past and family background and it's related to Vansh's family. Maybe Vansh's family or Dad is responsible for some tragedy in the past and he was aware of this and today after seeing that locket he came to know that Ridhhima was involved(probably a victim) in that tragedy too. He was visibly scared and definitely doesn't want Ridhhima to know this in the fear of losing her. 

Maybe Kabir knows all this and that's why he sent her in his life as a spy.... So that he can attack Vansh from all sides. Now he will play his card to separate them. 

Interesting..... Veerrryyy interesting track. 😬

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

That will make riansh social siblings !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure makers will NOT do it.

May be ap murdered or planed some this drastic to ridhima parent just like Uma

Or she lost her parents in fight with ap to save/help  uma... 

and ap planted all the proofs against ARS....just like kabir did against vansh... (like mom like son)

ap blackmailed ARS to marry her instead of going to jail....

That's how other half locket is in VR mansion ..may be .. vansh has seen it before...

- since everything happened there... as vansh says.. lots of secrets in vr mansion... so he is shocked to see that locket.

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago
avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wrote that...may be they show vansh as adopted son. So they will not be siblings.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Finally the thrill is back, loved the episode. How does Kabir know so much about their past and thats why he brought Riddhima here?😲

Jealous Riddhima, Ahana out for now, Sia is back, New thrill - Overall all demands fulfilled by makers

avita36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=pyaar2012]

Then Riansh will b blood siblings...😲😲😲😲

[/QUOTE

I wrote clearly that they may show vansh as adopted. So they will not be siblings.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Second option probably nai dikhayenge.....They won't be able to handle GoT type sequence😜. 

And VRS ko adopted dikhana bahut hi common track ho jayega..... So they might not show this.

Let's see what happens. 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago