Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 167: Back to the Past - Page 10

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by-Ktptalks

Well said...i think no one had a problem in bringing in ahana...but making vansh say that she is his wife...calling riddhu mentally unstable...making his family torture riddhu was unacceptable....writers should have shown that vansh being angry with her...giving her cold shoulder...he himself was wrong as well...riddhu always tried telling him the truth...he himself stopped her...so he didnt have so many reasons to be angry with her... especially when she always risked her life for him

He did have a very valid reason to be angry with her..and it would be understandable if he took revenge but the makers took it another level..the constant riddhima torture was something we don't want to see and vansh, a man of principles, might have compromised with his morals was something we could not digest. 

Both of them were wrong but with vansh's revenge the writers took a u turn and made Riddhima completely white by making Vansh a little too dark than necessary. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guria19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes 😤😤😒😒😒 I was like I will slap this vansh bring back our real vansh what the hell he was doing 😡😡😡 it made me depressed too, 😑😑😑 I stop watching for 3 days because I can't tolerate the unnecessary torture over ridhima and vansh like seriously by making that bichu was a nonsense I hated too much 😡🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

My vansh was not like this in starting episode that's why the trp fall down because the vrs we fallen in love was not this totally unacceptable 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😒

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Priya12000

He did have a very valid reason to be angry with her..and it would be understandable if he took revenge but the makers took it another level..the constant riddhima torture was something we don't want to see and vansh, a man of principles, might have compromised with his morals was something we could not digest. 

Both of them were wrong but with vansh's revenge the writers took a u turn and made Riddhima completely white by making Vansh a little too dark than necessary. 

Yes 

It went quite overboard so while track needed to be wrapec up 

If you see Ahana in green dress and ridhima red saree 

That episode is removed out I think so 

To show the reunion 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-guria19

Yes 😤😤😒😒😒 I was like I will slap this vansh bring back our real vansh what the hell he was doing 😡😡😡 it made me depressed too, 😑😑😑 I stop watching for 3 days because I can't tolerate the unnecessary torture over ridhima and vansh like seriously by making that bichu was a nonsense I hated too much 😡🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

My vansh was not like this in starting episode that's why the trp fall down because the vrs we fallen in love was not this totally unacceptable 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😒

Vr mastermins and dark good 

But torturing at some scenes not necessary 

That went over board