Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

It started streaming today on Disney+ starting with 2 episodes a week.

I got done with episode 1 and its brilliant. Reality and Wanda's "Vision" merging together, lots of references to the previous MCU movies. Marvel attacked me with the opening sequence itself and I wasn't ready for that.

Phase 4 is just getting started and I am hyped now!!!

MODS: PLEASE don't move this, not many are active on the Web Series Forum!!

WandaVision (TV Mini-Series 2021) - IMDb

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am so excited for this. I have always been intrigued by wanda's character and seems like she is gonna reach reach her full potential now. I am gonna be watchinf both the episodes tonight. Without giving any spoilers, how was the episode?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The first 2 epis are intriguing! I can't wait for the rest of them Elizabeth and Paul are just awesome on screen and buildup done in the two epis is nice❤️ 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Liz Olsen is 💯 

What’s the plot ?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sanjana212

I am so excited for this. I have always been intrigued by wanda's character and seems like she is gonna reach reach her full potential now. I am gonna be watchinf both the episodes tonight. Without giving any spoilers, how was the episode?

It was wonderful honestly. Its set after Endgame. And there are so many small intricacies which I'd love to discuss but only after you're done watching it 😆

I wasn't expecting it to be so good but Marvel's really upped its game for Phase 4. DC seriously can't catch up 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Liz Olsen is 💯 

What’s the plot ?

The show is set after Endgame. Basically Wanda has lost her parents, her brother and Vision. So she's used her powers to create her own world. 

If you have seen the trailer you can see the chaos and there's some military involvement. Wanda's basically lost her mind and is having PTSD but hasn't faced yet.

This show is also linked to Doctor Strange 2: Multiverse of Madness so I am guessing she creates a pathway between all the multiverses and messes up everything.

Even Loki is rumoured to be a part of DS 2 coz Tom Hiddleston is still sporting his black Loki hair as seen in the WandaVision trailer launch and is said to be in London...where they are filming the movie. 

And Loki's trailer is also maddening and about him going through different timelines. ☺️

I know he lives there but it would be amazing to see the madness if these three are together! 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The show is set after Endgame. Basically Wanda has lost her parents, her brother and Vision. So she's used her powers to create her own world. 

If you have seen the trailer you can see the chaos and there's some military involvement. Wanda's basically lost her mind and is having PTSD but hasn't faced yet.

This show is also linked to Doctor Strange 2: Multiverse of Madness so I am guessing she creates a pathway between all the multiverses and messes up everything.

Even Loki is rumoured to be a part of DS 2 coz Tom Hiddleston is still sporting his black Loki hair as seen in the WandaVision trailer launch and is said to be in London...where they are filming the movie. 

And Loki's trailer is also maddening and about him going through different timelines. ☺️

I know he lives there but it would be amazing to see the madness if these three are together! 😆

Wow that’s a lot it process 

I thought it was just Wanda and this guy living being superheroes but trying to be regular people 😆

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Will probably watch after finishing Tandav

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Wow that’s a lot it process 

I thought it was just Wanda and this guy living being superheroes but trying to be regular people 😆

Naah when's the MCU been that simple 😆 And the Vision we know from our timeline is dead so obviously Scarlett Witch has manipulated reality.

But its a must-watch seriously. It looks all fine but you know something is off...and the execution is brilliant.

Elizabeth Olsen has done such a fab job and she's got such an opportunity to showcase her talent. But honestly it was Paul Bettany who deserves a huge round of applause. He is so freaking good and natural! He deserves much more recognition and good roles coz he was killing it. ❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Will probably watch after finishing Tandav

You'll miss out if you don't 😆