Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

So Finally The Journey Begins!

shanayaroxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have waited soo long for this phase to start and the makers didnt make it easy by showing all that drama!

But yesterday and today's episode was like a breath of fresh air type...like it atually made me feel like someone broke out of their heavy chains and flew for their freedom, the bg music and everything else was brilliantly depicted!

Cant wait for the future episodes like literally i'm soo excited, all the actors are nailing it soo well!👏

I'm in just awe of them!❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvishka123 thumbnail

I think this week it was full of anokhi running away to fulfil her dreams so the next week will be the admission and shaurya anokhi faceoff😛

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If you notice in the precap, Shaurya is wearing different clothes and Anokhi is wearing the same salwaar suit for the past two days. So much for first impressions, I love this sort of first meeting!

I think she spent the night in the college or office since she didn’t get a chance to meet Shaan and has no other place to stay in Chandigarh. Didn’t even have a chance to change clothes she brought in the suitcase!

Maybe she’ll stay with Babli eventually since she lived in Chandigarh. 

Deb and Karanvir are perfect perfect choices for the leads. Both are incredibly talented and have amazing screen presence and hold their own against the other. They haven’t even met yet the side by side scenes thus far have been portrayed beautifully and each character has enough depth and substance to really make this show click. The entire premise is not completely unique but these actors will make it work and beyond. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

-i liked the scenes of babli, rama finally enjoying the moment that anoki reached to chandigarh...anoki calling rama giving her the final satisfaction of hearing her daughter's voice after several hours of ordeal ...more

-anoki pepper-spraying the sadak k boys lol...it wasnt nothing new bc itv likes to do the whole goons eve-teasing & harassing the FL but lol anoki doing pepper-spraying ka business whether its shaurya or the goons...its a shame that her own grandmother berates her own grand-daughter...lol no wonder why the men of anoki's family get encouragement in treating the women so harshly...

-so shaurya will block anoki's app bc aastha said so....lol wtf...is shaan going to do something good for once ???🤪when will anoki get her admission? can the adcom do so much manmaani??? lol politics in academia is not new anyways

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Anokhi will stay in Shaurya office for the night due to Shaan which he would find out making him angry. It's good that due to Anokhi Shaan will be seen visiting college as trustee position even his bhaisahab forgot.

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like the episodes in the past week. How the men of the Bhalla household behave so entitled? Yesterday & today upped the pace & was exciting. I like the concept & hope this journey of Anokhi is hers only. Don’t want kitchen politics. Even the love story should be on the backdrop of her studying & achieving her dreams!

Yuvishka123 thumbnail

I felt bad for anokhi the way she was running after shaurya's car and he didn't even look at her 😕

shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvishka123

I felt bad for anokhi the way she was running after shaurya's car and he didn't even look at her 😕

There are many things that Shaurya will do that we would dislike in future. Honestly I do hope some scenes are either omitted or changed by the team.

Yuvishka123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti

There are many things that Shaurya will do that we would dislike in future. Honestly I do hope some scenes are either omitted or changed by the team.

Yeah I know but why does badi maa wants to keep shaurya away from his mother ? Why did she not have kids of her own ?does she gain anything by bringing up shaurya?

shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvishka123

Yeah I know but why does badi maa wants to keep shaurya away from his mother ? Why did she not have kids of her own ?does she gain anything by bringing up shaurya?

I have not seen Mohor just few scenes synopsis but I did ask someone basically badi maa and her husband are orthodox. Astha was rebellious and they thought if Shaurya kept contact with her in future he would also be rebellious like her. It's more like controlling his life and making decisions for him.