Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Superb acting by Karthik and Kairav ❤️

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Really heart touching and excellent acting By Arambh(Kairav) and Mohsin today..they potrayed all the emotions  so well..an over concerned and protective single father was really well potrayed by Mohsin..he bought out the emotions so well..

Arambh also nailed it and the kid is really expressive at such an young age such a cutie and the way he is very caring about father and hides his heartbreak and dreams because he doesnt want to hurt his father is also heart touching..great acting by Kairav and Karthik👏👏💜

Kairav’s wish  to learn boxing  is clear indication of Shivangi’s new boxer Character’s Arrival 

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It was such a good scene with manish and kairav. I like seeing manish like this rather than being all egotistic. 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

It was such a good scene with manish and kairav. I like seeing manish like this rather than being all egotistic. 

I liked seeing Manish’s caring and emotional side instead of his usual arrogance..he acted really well as a supportive and loving grandpa and a concerned father..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago