Imlie

Sumbul Rapid Fire Round

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3w4RgtPrvQ 

Please go and comment on YouTube too...if you want Adilie as endgame show some Adilie fd power๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Aaliya_Fizz - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for sharing.. she looks so tired and eyes she needs proper sleep.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kisi ne ye notice kiya , she's using the gift cushion that a certain some one gave her on her birthday.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Or should I say it was a wedding gift , ( said by the man himself ๐Ÿ˜†). 

It's always such a great delight to watch her interviews. Can't adore her enough. She's so beautiful and talented and I'm fidaa on her smile. Every time she giggles, my heart takes a little leap. 

She's the perfect package, perfect combination of every thing , a star in the making. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MusicMuse

Kisi ne ye notice kiya , she's using the gift cushion that a certain some one gave her on her birthday.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Or should I say it was a wedding gift , ( said by the man himself ๐Ÿ˜†). 

It's always such a great delight to watch her interviews. Can't adore her enough. She's so beautiful and talented and I'm fidaa on her smile. Every time she giggles, my heart takes a little leap. 

She's the perfect package, perfect combination of every thing , a star in the making. 

indeed and the best part the words written on the cushion means Marriage in Hangul (korean language)... Marriage (๊ฒฐํ˜ผ) Love

how thoughtful wedding gift it is...smiley42 smiley42 smiley42 smiley42 smiley42 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

indeed and the best part the words written on the cushion means Marriage in Hangul (korean language)... Marriage (๊ฒฐํ˜ผ) Love

how thoughtful wedding gift it is...smiley42 smiley42 smiley42 smiley42 smiley42 

aww. how thoughtful. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Gashmeer is so thoughtful,  hai na    

Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANGELshweta

aww. how thoughtful. smiley9

yeah i know.. smiley9smiley9smiley9

This content was originally posted by: MusicMuse

Gashmeer is so thoughtful,  hai na    

indeed he is......smiley42smiley42smiley42

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 3 years ago