So We gonna get a lottta romance???

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello as-salaam-alaikum beautiful souls,

So someone told me in this forum that its a remake of mohor from kolkata show. As I'm from Bangladesh so its easy for me to understand Bangla so i went on and did some research, watched some epi of mohor. If its actually going like mohor than congratulations we gonna get a lots of romantic scenes. Mohor is known as most romantic show based on their scenes (i assumed this by reading comments and all).  And even i got excited watching those kissing scenes then the female lead bringing the glass in between. That watching river or moon standing together scene. These are cute nok jhok romance. Plus their first night the way The male lead told the female lead how she have to fight with his family for their stupid thinking of women but he'll be there with her in all these. 

So yeah as far i have seen that bangali one wasn't that bad (except a lil stupid drama). So if this follows them on the romance term we gonna get a lot of shaurya anokhi scenes. And one thing i wanna add our hindi couple have more chemistry then that bangla couple  :3 i don't know i didn't like that male lead. Karanvir is wayyyy tooo damn hot compared to that male lead. 

Plus our female lead is a strong one, as per bengali version too, there the FL is also a strong woman who knows her values self respect.  

(Not like some bechari shits like the FL in saath nivana sathiya 2. That FL make me want to slap her hard) these are the main reasons I'm so much excited for this show.

Sorry for my mistakes as English is not my first language, plus sorry too for my stupid ranting. And i feel like this forum is soooo dead. Not so many posts or comments? Why though? It's a great show..should have more audience than other stupid saas bahu show!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Mahiaana, I'm from Bangladesh too! 

I have watched a few scenes of mohor and excited about how all the good tracks play out in Shaurya πŸ˜ƒ One of the USP's of this show is the FL's characterization πŸ‘

I completely agree with you about the ML: Karanvir is very good looking and a great actor. This is my first time watching him and already becoming a fan (although I'm hating the character Shaurya πŸ˜†)

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for sharing this. Our leads have a lot of chemistry!! They haven’t really shown anything but you can see that they will be awesome. I’m so excited!! 

I love the concept and I love Karanvir β€οΈ

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

The way Mohor stands for rights for education was best part. It's good that they showed even after marriage she continues her studies not leaving it midway. 

mahiaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Hi Mahiaana, I'm from Bangladesh too! 

I have watched a few scenes of mohor and excited about how all the good tracks play out in Shaurya πŸ˜ƒ One of the USP's of this show is the FL's characterization πŸ‘

I completely agree with you about the ML: Karanvir is very good looking and a great actor. This is my first time watching him and already becoming a fan (although I'm hating the character Shaurya πŸ˜†)

Hello sumaiya apu, salam.

Ki obostha tomar? 

@bold :- yes sharya's character is not good now, and kinsa negative. But as i said if this actually follows mohor then we will get to see a very romantic, caring and supportive side of shaurya. He will eventually change for anokhi.

But what I'm sad for is this serial is not getting enough attention 😭 even in Instagram, india forum and Twitter...like a dead place. 

mahiaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Thank you for sharing this. Our leads have a lot of chemistry!! They haven’t really shown anything but you can see that they will be awesome. I’m so excited!! 

I love the concept and I love Karanvir β€οΈ

Hello di, take my salam.

@bold :- yes so far they haven't shown much scene of them but we will see a lot of scenes if this follows mohor. Plus i get to know about this serial because of a bts picture of the leads. They were having fun and posted some pictures. Those pictures made me search for the serial. So from those bts picture of them we can say they gonna have a great chemistry. 

mahiaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti

The way Mohor stands for rights for education was best part. It's good that they showed even after marriage she continues her studies not leaving it midway. 

Even though i don't like star jalsha serials because of their way too much family, kitchen, saas bahu bhabi drama. But this mohor one's concept is actually GREAT. 

Even in this modern era girls/women have to fight for their self...fight with these hyenas like bhalla (anokhis dad is a pure evil).

And yes after marriage even shaurya gonna support her a lot with this study and all. Ah i can't wait for these scenes to happen 😍

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Even though i don't like star jalsha serials because of their way too much family, kitchen, saas bahu bhabi drama. But this mohor one's concept is actually GREAT. 

Even in this modern era girls/women have to fight for their self...fight with these hyenas like bhalla (anokhis dad is a pure evil).

And yes after marriage even shaurya gonna support her a lot with this study and all. Ah i can't wait for these scenes to happen 😍

Shankha supporting Mohor for her education shows how much she changed his thinking. He fell in love with her her thoughts. She brought big change in him.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Hello sumaiya apu, salam.

Ki obostha tomar? 

@bold :- yes sharya's character is not good now, and kinsa negative. But as i said if this actually follows mohor then we will get to see a very romantic, caring and supportive side of shaurya. He will eventually change for anokhi.

But what I'm sad for is this serial is not getting enough attention 😭 even in Instagram, india forum and Twitter...like a dead place. 

Salam Mahiaana, ami bhalo achi. Tumi kemon acho?

yes, i'm also waiting to see the transformations of Shaurya

Dw about the lack of attention, I'm sure viewers are loving it and it's popularity will go up

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Salam Mahiaana, ami bhalo achi. Tumi kemon acho?

yes, i'm also waiting to see the transformations of Shaurya

Dw about the lack of attention, I'm sure viewers are loving it and it's popularity will go up

Im sure it will gain popularity, once drama starts at college and with ShaKhi!! 
I know I’ve gotten my friends to watch this show. Sadly, we all are international viewers. I do post on Twitter, hoping that they gain popularity and viewership!!