Rajeev Masand quits journalism; joins Dharma - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

So, I was studying online class and the teacher ditto looks like him😆...

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Finding and managing new talent?  Dude loves star kids possibly more than KJo himself.  What exactly will he be doing there?  

Itne saare bachche hain.. Aur itne saare mummy papa jinhe second innings khelni hai...

Unmein se shortlist toh karna Padhega.. Kaunse papa kitna 'invest' karenge dharma mein, kaun high class hai, kisko Web series dein kisko movies ... Itna saara toh kaam hai.. 

Bechaara masand.. Kjo ne apna saara kaam isse thama diya

Wow any doubt I had about this guy has been confirmed today. Truly was KJO's minion this whole time 😔

Originally posted by Talis

Arnav was dragged to prison because of an abetment to suicide case.  That it was after several months of half truths and out right slander made a lot of people a bit happy he suffered.

Massand got off scott free because the blind item angle and slander got lost when the case swerved to Rhea and that was by the choice of SSRs family.   I'm surprised they didn't pursue a lawsuit against Massand but they still have time, though a slander case can bring out a lot of private info people would rather not release.  Though in SSRs case there's not much that hasn't been released.

They could’ve brought a case against him and they didn’t. I said Rajeevs a worthless reviewer from day 1 😆 Arnab is just worthless person 😆

Originally posted by bips

Itne saare bachche hain.. Aur itne saare mummy papa jinhe second innings khelni hai...

Unmein se shortlist toh karna Padhega.. Kaunse papa kitna 'invest' karenge dharma mein, kaun high class hai, kisko Web series dein kisko movies ... Itna saara toh kaam hai.. 

This reminded me of Jitesh the copycat of Kjo. He must be "hurted".

These two snakes are like brothers from another mother. They act and sound exactly the same.

But you have to admire KJo's guts. This is him giving a middle finger to everyone and showing that he can do whatever he wants and nobody can do anything. He's openly pulling this obnoxious blind item writer into the fold after everything that happened. 

Kangana is a horrible person but this is why she gets support because the other side is often made up of people like this.

Originally posted by Mo0nLighting

Exactly! If Arnav was manhandled and dragged to prison for 2/3 months of aggressive reporting with half-truths on something that was of national interest, this guy, Masand, should have faced bigger legal consequences for all the slandering and character assassination he engaged in, along with his "masters." How is one better than the other?!! This selective outrage is perturbing to say the least.

Had he been imprisoned of wrong reporting, it would have been done years ago -even though  what he tries to do can cause violence & riots. His channel has been asked to apologise multiple times by broadcasting regulatory board which he did only when he felt like. 

He was arrested in relation to abetment of suicide case which was reopened again by the victim's child. The victim had mentioned his name on top of his suicide note. He was an interior designer heavily in debt because people like him would not pay him after getting the work done. I recently saw a Canadian designer's Vlog on Youtube on how she didn't get paid former dress and got it back ruined. Creative fields are so risky. I have personally witnessed a relative who sadly passed away because of all the stress she went through when she didn't get paid - and couldn't pay the workers either because of this,.

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rkisnothot

These two snakes are like brothers from another mother. They act and sound exactly the same.

But you have to admire KJo's guts. This is him giving a middle finger to everyone and showing that he can do whatever he wants and nobody can do anything. He's openly pulling this obnoxious blind item writer into the fold after everything that happened. 

Kangana is a horrible person but this is why she gets support because the other side is often made up of people like this.

I wonder how long can 🐍Kjo get away with all of this.. 

Originally posted by bips

Hmm, I guess he will be busy for a while 😆