Posted: 3 years ago

After years they have made it official.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Great. The pretense is finally over 

GumGum thumbnail

He was actually KWAN's paltu gheu. So Kaka and Deepu were two of his masters, indirectly. 

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am viscerally repulsed by this guy. 😵

It saddens and incenses me that because of all the mayhem and crazy directions in which Sushant's death investigation was taken, the fact that this joke of a journalist wrote vicious and damaging blinds about Sushant got buried.

Masand is lucky that there are more relevant people in BW who made more sensational targets for the media, and attention was pretty quickly diverted away from him and what he has done . We STILL do not have an answer as to who exactly paid this guy to write those blinds, although by now we have enough proof to suggest which "clique" it might have been.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Finally, they ( KJo and Masand ) have made it official. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Next should be Anupama 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finding and managing new talent?  Dude loves star kids possibly more than KJo himself.  What exactly will he be doing there?  

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL Rajeev was ever hardly a journalist though. Chalo, aaj poora khulaasa ho gaya. Anyways good for him, as someone said he started reminding me of Peter Pettigrew cuz of his paltu nature and sycophancy with Dharma&Co, and became even more obvious with his 'exclusive' interviews with Ranbir etc.

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I am viscerally repulsed by this guy. 😵

It saddens and incenses me that because of all the mayhem and crazy directions in which Sushant's death investigation was taken, the fact that this joke of a journalist wrote vicious and damaging blinds about Sushant got buried.

Masand is lucky that there are more relevant people in BW who made more sensational targets for the media, and attention was pretty quickly diverted away from him and what he has done . We STILL do not have an answer as to who exactly paid this guy to write those blinds, although by now we have enough proof to suggest which "clique" it might have been.

Exactly! If Arnav was manhandled and dragged to prison for 2/3 months of aggressive reporting with half-truths on something that was of national interest, this guy, Masand, should have faced bigger legal consequences for all the slandering and character assassination he engaged in, along with his "masters." How is one better than the other?!! This selective outrage is perturbing to say the least.