Vikrima Segment !!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So for those who are interested to know when their love story will start and all ..Here is the segment 

https://youtu.be/3TuYn0aZsXA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

TFS... i liked their phone call scene...but at times, garima ka shaadi wala khwab gets a bit too much...heck i cant blame it bc its something she mightve been conditioned w/ ...like she has such good talent of hair styling & using her home science degree w/in her job like the scene where dp tested their knowledge before they officially got hired..

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

TFS... i liked their phone call scene...but at times, garima ka shaadi wala khwab gets a bit too much...heck i cant blame it bc its something she mightve been conditioned w/ ...like she has such good talent of hair styling & using her home science degree w/in her job like the scene where dp tested their knowledge before they officially got hired..

Actually , both will learn slowly about their passion. Currently they need to find a way where they cold run the shop smoothly without doing any kand.  Jagat phd is the main culprit , because of his plans girls get trapped .

And regarding Garima character i will discuss in my post . Her character is like a mother figure in susheela life . Because as both twin dont share that kind of friendly relationship . Garima tienes out to be mother figure in her life . 

Red_eyes thumbnail

Thanks for sharing 

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

And regarding Garima character i will discuss in my post . Her character is like a mother figure in susheela life . Because as both twin dont share that kind of friendly relationship . Garima tienes out to be mother figure in her life . 

is this going to be a separate post bro? I wanted to write something about this in the unofficial thread but the technical glitch wasn't allowing it. excited to discuss that topic! 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

is this going to be a separate post bro? I wanted to write something about this in the unofficial thread but the technical glitch wasn't allowing it. excited to discuss that topic! 

Definitely ... 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! Have been waiting for this forever 🥲