Namak Ishq Ka

Mona Lisa's character has changed

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fist of all, i will mention that i LOVE Iravati, she is so sweet, manipulative and evil. Ee Piyaa jee/Babuna. And i love her fashion and style to

But, at the beginning of the serial, it was mention that Iravati was a nachnewali before she got married to Ravikant. And she did not want Kahaani around the house while she was working as a nurse, because then her secret may come out that she was a Nachnewali before barki didi.

But why do the makers switch the backround of Iravati? Because now they showes that she is practicing kala jadoo

Do someone know why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think even they didn't know what to do with Iravati and Gunjan track. it's boring and drags the episode down. so they gave it black magic twist. 

They may have decided to resurrect their old show Dayan 2. all the actors are same.

I am scared that in another 20-30 episodes we will see pativrata kahani protecting her husband from Iravati and gunjan's black magic and increasing dayan-like powers. Then Mona Lisa will be the lead and everyone else will be sidelined.

Edited by Irshita - 3 years ago
TwixIsBest thumbnail

Mona Lisa is great actress

She can pull off evil Dayan and this role good

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think that they was recast because they had to end Nazar 2 and to sign them first again if the production house have to shoot down a serial immediately. In the case it was because of the lookdown.  

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrickern777

Fist of all, i will mention that i LOVE Iravati, she is so sweet, manipulative and evil. Ee Piyaa jee/Babuna. And i love her fashion and style to

But, at the beginning of the serial, it was mention that Iravati was a nachnewali before she got married to Ravikant. And she did not want Kahaani around the house while she was working as a nurse, because then her secret may come out that she was a Nachnewali before barki didi.

But why do the makers switch the backround of Iravati? Because now they showes that she is practicing kala jadoo

Do someone know why?

I missed the bit about Iravati being a nachalniya. But I thought there was a suggestion in the early episodes that she was into the dark arts. When the Thakur blackmails her, she warns him with words to that effect. 

I love her villainy but I hope it doesn't depend on witchcraft and occult etc. I don't enjoy that genre and I think it would be more fun to watch episodes of Iravati trying to destroy Kahani with cunning.