Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Am I the only one who liked today's episode?

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I know they fought all the time, but I think they let out all their frustrations in this fight out in the open. It looked like a normal husband and wife to me, but since it's ITV they just added more drama to it. 

You could clearly is Virat's confused state and his inner dilemma as to what he expects from Sai. He was the one who made this into a deal wala shaadi, but now he is the one having trouble maintaining it. Whereas Sai is doing what she has said before this marriage. In the car ride in GC, she clearly said to Virat not to expect any Wife-wali duties towards him. At that time you could see that Virat closing his eyes and taking in what Sai had said. Unconsciously he wants Sai to act like a wife emotionally, but Sai maintains her distance due to the waada. All I hope to see after today's fight is that Virat reflects on his own dilemma and eventually sort it out. Even though I hated all the things he had said today, I am really looking forward to seeing him grow as a character after this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I actually liked the fight. He comes home and wants to go to Sai the first thing. Another husband wife wala fight. I quite enjoyed seeing him frustrated but not able to say how affected he was w Sai talking to Amey. He wants her to understand w/o explaining it to her - quite unfair. She's not going to pick up on it. 

I am not going to like Pakhi going to him w food though. Pet peeve ...like woman back off!! 

Sai also was wrong comparing Virat w her aba's pair ki nakhoon se bhi kam. That's not done. I guess we will get dinner scene next week...or maybe not seeing how they have just started to fight and fight now...

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes it was interesting episode. Through his anger we get a peek into Virats heart.  He was jealous, angry & upset. The repetition of pyaar se is interesting but Sai is Sai. Attack is the best form of defense in her case.

I liked the byplay between Pakhi & Virat. He was so uninterested in her & what she had to say. The minute he entered the room he starts talking to Sai & wanted to have conversation. This is certainly a new Virat.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

Yes it was interesting episode. Through his anger we get a peek into Virats heart.  He was jealous, angry & upset. The repetition of pyaar se is interesting but Sai is Sai. Attack is the best form of defense in her case.

I liked the byplay between Pakhi & Virat. He was so uninterested in her & what she had to say. The minute he entered the room he starts talking to Sai & wanted to have conversation. This is certainly a new Virat.

A new Virat which im liking. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Count me in, I liked today's episode . I enjoyed watching the Sairat scene. 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It was a good episode. I just want them to tone down the shouting. 

I was listening at very low volume still my ears are ringing.

Pakhi badi chant cheez hain. I was afraid for Virat at that scene and it was also creepy.

Felt like night me sunsan ladki ja rahi ho and koi kameena chedne pahunch gaya.

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Pakhi badi chant cheez hain. I was afraid for Virat at that scene and it was also creepy.

LOL how manipulative she was but I enjoyed seeing him soooo uninterested lol ðŸ˜†

I wont like if she goes to hand him the dinner and they have another Virat-Sai-Pakhi fight. But i guess that's also coming. 

Seeing this Virat is actually fun lol bechara ..vaada ka mara. He actually mentioned koi tumse pyaar kar ke something something...did he just admit unconciously to loving her and telling her you dont kadar me? All that was trickled off of what she said to amey that her husband doesnt do any of that for her..

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Add me too.i liked today's episode for some reasons.

1. Virat is not interested in his friend/ ex anyone . 

2. Virat and Sayi had fight but it was typical husband - wife kind of ..in initial stage of married life in particularly arranged marriage this kind of situation happens where family is typical kind of and that make couple frustrated and they can't directly tell or confused and this kind of fight is possible. 

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I liked it it was a good fight, much better than the terrible second fight. 

It was also hilarious to see Virat so uninterested in Pakhi, but immediately rushing to try to get Sai to talk to him ðŸ¥±. Chavan Saheb is very strange. He doesn't want to talk to his best friend but expects his "deal wife" to talk with love with him and eat dinner with him. 

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

She was desperate! I think she was reading or pretending to read a romantic novel. Bechari she was expecting her apology will put in Virats good books but the green eyed monster was propelling him to his wife. Man the dialogues were such a giveaway. If Sai just focuses on them she will realize what’s happening with Virat.