•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg loves the multi slaps by kahani to yugs brother.. oh my it was so fun to watch though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

But why why can’t kahani just say to yug that his brother is blackballing her by using the kids..

Yug also said in my mind I know u are not like this then dig in yug!!πŸ™ˆ

felt bad for yug though.. 

Precap also seems so unfair kahani in prison but might that psyko brother gonna release her from prison but let’s see 😝

Still dancing by the slaps it was epic do watch the episodeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

So True! the expression on the big's brothers face was hilarious. He was so shocked. 

Oh hi frendz it’s been long time I dint watch the show so kahaani came to know yugs bro is married? How and when ?

Then that stuppid is black mailing her for with kids uhhhh can u guys lil bit eloborate to me plz if u don’t mind

Originally posted by kindoer

Omg loves the multi slaps by kahani to yugs brother.. oh my it was so fun to watch though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

But why why can’t kahani just say to yug that his brother is blackballing her by using the kids..

Yug also said in my mind I know u are not like this then dig in yug!!πŸ™ˆ

felt bad for yug though.. 

Precap also seems so unfair kahani in prison but might that psyko brother gonna release her from prison but let’s see 😝

Still dancing by the slaps it was epic do watch the episodeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Oh no!---I missed this episode.

I would have loved to see Raunat slapped around.

[The actor who plays Raunat is excellent. I love watching his scenes. Particularly when the two brothers are in a scene together.]