Kaatelal & Sons

Episode - 44 Sumod Alliance got fixed..

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

(It's my first time writing episodes synopsis. 

Sorry for errors )

The episode starts with Dharmapala trying to ignore his would be samdhan and talking to Pramod father Dharampal insists sumod should get married tomorrow as he thinks people will make stories as Rohtak is a small city with Orthodox mindset.

Mini aka Pramod mother asked him to ignore what society will think. Dharampal confessed that Susheela was about to get married but due to the hug fiasco they cancelled. His mom inquires about Susheela marriage in which he told her that Dharmapala was forcing her to marry and she isn't happy too because she loves him which makes everyone stunned. Pramod asked Susheela to confess that she loves him ( he took the advantage of the situation ) Susheela standstill don't know what to say Garima tells everyone she is happy and in love with Pramod.

After that Mini and Dp Tashan happening on their marriage another side sumod are texting each other where he is assuring her and flirting with her...Garima and puttu are having good times seeing them . at last, the families come to the conclusion that sumod will spend time with each other and so the families to know each other.

Dharampal asked Kusum to feed sweets as the alliance is fixed. mini asked Pramod to help Kusum everyone looks at in shock. He feeds sweets to the family members . after that mini called the trio that is Susheela, Garima and puttu where she feeds them she feeds Susheela and asked her to not to take tension as Pramod get worried her too. Susheela surprisingly blushes here. Mini congratulate Garima for marriage and praises puttu for his blogging.

After they left, Dharmapala insults Pramod mom saying cheap and insult his own wife too . Chanchal Chachi instigates up about mini-open mind thinking. 

Rest is villains plans to cancel the wedding Otherside the trio makes the same plan to cancel their wedding.

Precap: its wedding day, dr Pramod and Susheela scenes where Pramod is imitating as the kidnapper of sattu in mobile and susheela is motivating him and they are holding hands. Dharampal got the hints where they are.

Highlight - after the revelation of their identity, Susheela boyfriend or hubby is hell possessive and protective about her.

The way he was assuring her throughout the episode he surely loves her a lotttt.

Chanchal chachi is jealous for sure . Dharampal is still not happy with their relationship . 

Excited for tomorrow episode 

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Okay so definitely a progressive parents of Pramod was the highlight in delaying the sudden take off of Pramod & Sushila's relationship. DP's highly built MCP wala attitude did sting of which chachi, & the Ruhail Kiddos were enjoying. Even Kusum liked it that she voiced her opinion but DP k aage bolti bandh (again, the ambivalence is still persistant in her character sketch). 

So, Garima & Sattu chadgaye suli pe. 

Also, their alliance isn't fully fixed but rather kacha-pakha. Probably, they (more likely Sushila) is under the pretext that the relationship will break.

TBH, this shaadi fiasco has been slightly irritating at times because I wanted to see the girls running K&S back on its feet like the earlier days. Just sharing my opinion 🤷‍♀️ . Probably it's DP ka character annihilation + Kusum doing the haan mein haan milana despite her irritancy towards the situation.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Meena_J

Okay so definitely a progressive parents of Pramod was the highlight in delaying the sudden take off of Pramod & Sushila's relationship. DP's highly built MCP wala attitude did sting of which chachi, & the Ruhail Kiddos were enjoying. Even Kusum liked it that she voiced her opinion but DP k aage bolti bandh (again, the ambivalence is still persistant in her character sketch). 

So, Garima & Sattu chadgaye suli pe. 

Also, their alliance isn't fully fixed but rather kacha-pakha. Probably, they (more likely Sushila) is under the pretext that the relationship will break.

TBH, this shaadi fiasco has been slightly irritating at times because I wanted to see the girls running K&S back on its feet like the earlier days. Just sharing my opinion 🤷‍♀️ . Probably it's DP ka character annihilation + Kusum doing the haan mein haan milana despite her irritancy towards the situation.

Actually it is fixed , they won't get married soon but definitely sumod love story will start now . I know we are missing those scenes but this track was important as it introduce the pramod parents ... 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Ayu_12

Actually it is fixed , they won't get married soon but definitely sumod love story will start now . I know we are missing those scenes but this track was important as it introduce the pramod parents ... 

tbh, i had received mixed response about their relationship but at least dp k siti piti gul hogai...

also so the priest was in cahoots with the girls & gave a fake auspicious duration..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Meena_J

tbh, i had received mixed response about their relationship but at least dp k siti piti gul hogai...

also so the priest was in cahoots with the girls & gave a fake auspicious duration..

Well yes , sumod relationship haven't start yet , after yesterday it seems so ... Susheela is highly impressed with his family ..

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the moment that stood out to me was the expecting and then happy expressions of the twins when their mother finally voiced her opinion. it was so small but held so much emotion. Garima was proud that she finally took a stand and Susheela was surprised more than anything. it was like the biggest achievement they have ever seen their mom take. I might be exegeting but I hope you get my point.

a few more things;

it was nice to two extremely different ideologies challenge each other. the scene was very well written and brought out the best and worst of the two character- mini and DP.

shisupal has no respect for anyone other than his brother. the way he barged into the room and yelled at Chanchal to make tea was so disturbing. she isn't any random person, she is your wife. fight, argue, scold, do whatever you want to behind closed door. these kinds of things are not supposed to be done in public. do not insult her in front of anyone, be it your brother or sister in law. although Chanchal's befitting reply so spot on.

DP comparing mini to Kusum. saying its better to be forgetful than upfront was so disgusting. he treats everyone in his family like assets it's so unsettling. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-rinki_99

the moment that stood out to me was the expecting and then happy expressions of the twins when their mother finally voiced her opinion. it was so small but held so much emotion. Garima was proud that she finally took a stand and Susheela was surprised more than anything. it was like the biggest achievement they have ever seen their mom take. I might be exegeting but I hope you get my point.

a few more things;

it was nice to two extremely different ideologies challenge each other. the scene was very well written and brought out the best and worst of the two character- mini and DP.

shisupal has no respect for anyone other than his brother. the way he barged into the room and yelled at Chanchal to make tea was so disturbing. she isn't any random person, she is your wife. fight, argue, scold, do whatever you want to behind closed door. these kinds of things are not supposed to be done in public. do not insult her in front of anyone, be it your brother or sister in law. although Chanchal's befitting reply so spot on.

DP comparing mini to Kusum. saying its better to be forgetful than upfront was so disgusting. he treats everyone in his family like assets it's so unsettling. 

Exactly !! Dp will get a good lesson soon. 

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Literally What kind of person DP is..😡.Insulting His Own Wife... I am feeling Bad for Girls...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ancykaaraa12

Literally What kind of person DP is..😡.Insulting His Own Wife... I am feeling Bad for Girls...

Well I know it feels bad but don't worry slowly slowly his girls teach him the lesson .

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ancykaaraa12

he openly is proud of notion that's ancient history...tbh, the entire hathi bazaar baring vikram, pramod, pramod's parents, girls, puttu, are living in some faltu baba adhaam ka zamana...lol, tbh vikram in previous episode made a wrong generalization about sushila & i'm glad that sushila clarified the fiasco about the kaand + saying that it was not her fault but rather the situation she was embedded into...