Bigg Boss 14

How is Rubina's stand different from Salman?

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Do I think Rubina has a superiority complex? Yes. Do I like her AT ALL? No, HELL NO. But everyone's reaction at how she will justify her comment on Big,Bad Bully Sonali is disturbing. The hypocrisy is rather telling.

In every season where there's a fight between 2 MEN, Grown men at that, the bottomline is at MC BC MC BC,tere baap mein dum hai Toh... Yada Yada Yada. And Mr Salman Khan proudly comes on angrily in a very righteous manner says Teri Maa, Meri Maa. Mera Baap Tera Baap. To end it and make the other ashamed of bringing in mother or father when they did not choose to be part of a spotlight.

My Question is this to all the ppl butthurt at her comment to Sonali- Why is it okay for Nikki/Abhinav/Rubina to be called Haraamzaadi which literally translated means B*stard child but not okay for Rubina to pose the question 'Is your daughter one too'? The context of which isn't insinuating a 14 year old is a b*stard child but who the hell is Sonali to say such a thing?! How is this different from Salman's stand- That basically, treat others with the same respect you want to be treated with.

They don't know what's going on in the house? Fair. But the audiences? How have we become so blinded that we've forgotten that this abusive woman commented on Nikki's mother playing game by choosing Rakhi over her. She's a Bully,Bully, Bully. A fake politician picking up fake fights and a love angle for a bit of footage with threats to fix others up outside. Chee!

If she's 21 years older than Sonali's daughter, then common sense and basic mathematics will allow us to understand that its about the same age difference as Sonali & Nikki? So why should Rubina be posed questions that Sonali shouldn't? Is it because as viewers we ourselves have put Rubina on a higher pedestal than necessary?

Even Aly highlighted to Arshi that she's got a kid outside, dont drag the love angle to a point of embarrassment for her. Yet her own mother seems to have no qualms in neglecting that by arguing with people half her age.

This is a sham. Not entertainment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The post is on point!!! Agree with you 100%

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think where Rubina went wrong was instead of asking Sonali "are YOU haram ki beti too?" she asked about her minor daughter..which has no place of discussion in the house.

Funnily, if Sonali had said something like this, people would brush it off because it fits her image. Audience expect more from Rubina because she's supposed to be a clean image colors bahu. 

But yes agree with the rest of your post that Sonali is gross

LazyBing thumbnail

Spot on post !! And this coming from someone who doesn’t like Rubina at all is huge !! I wish everyone commented on this topic after judging every aspect of it, rather that jumping on Rubina the first chance they got. Really appreciate your POV 

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well said and written 👏

Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I think where Rubina went wrong was instead of asking Sonali "are YOU haram ki beti too?" she asked about her minor daughter..which has no place of discussion in the house.

Funnily, if Sonali had said something like this, people would brush it off because it fits her image. Audience expect more from Rubina because she's supposed to be a clean image colors bahu. 

But yes agree with the rest of your post that Sonali is gross

Rubina said “apne beti ko bhi yahi bolegi” meaning to say that if you can use that word for us, will you be okay if someone else use that word for your daughter. 

I am not her supporter at all but in this case she is not wrong. I am not blinded by hate. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: krashmash

Do I think Rubina has a superiority complex? Yes. Do I like her AT ALL? No, HELL NO. But everyone's reaction at how she will justify her comment on Big,Bad Bully Sonali is disturbing. The hypocrisy is rather telling.

In every season where there's a fight between 2 MEN, Grown men at that, the bottomline is at MC BC MC BC,tere baap mein dum hai Toh... Yada Yada Yada. And Mr Salman Khan proudly comes on angrily in a very righteous manner says Teri Maa, Meri Maa. Mera Baap Tera Baap. To end it and make the other ashamed of bringing in mother or father when they did not choose to be part of a spotlight.

My Question is this to all the ppl butthurt at her comment to Sonali- Why is it okay for Nikki/Abhinav/Rubina to be called Haraamzaadi which literally translated means B*stard child but not okay for Rubina to pose the question 'Is your daughter one too'? The context of which isn't insinuating a 14 year old is a b*stard child but who the hell is Sonali to say such a thing?! How is this different from Salman's stand- That basically, treat others with the same respect you want to be treated with.

They don't know what's going on in the house? Fair. But the audiences? How have we become so blinded that we've forgotten that this abusive woman commented on Nikki's mother playing game by choosing Rakhi over her. She's a Bully,Bully, Bully. A fake politician picking up fake fights and a love angle for a bit of footage with threats to fix others up outside. Chee!

If she's 21 years older than Sonali's daughter, then common sense and basic mathematics will allow us to understand that its about the same age difference as Sonali & Nikki? So why should Rubina be posed questions that Sonali shouldn't? Is it because as viewers we ourselves have put Rubina on a higher pedestal than necessary?

Even Aly highlighted to Arshi that she's got a kid outside, dont drag the love angle to a point of embarrassment for her. Yet her own mother seems to have no qualms in neglecting that by arguing with people half her age.

This is a sham. Not entertainment.

@Bold Thank you.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Exasperating

Rubina said “apne beti ko bhi yahi bolegi” meaning to say that if you can use that word for us, will you be okay if someone else use that word for your daughter. 

I am not her supporter at all but in this case she is not wrong. I am not blinded by hate. 

I understand she didn't call her daughter anything but even bringing up a child in this conversation rubs people the wrong way

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I understand she didn't call her daughter anything but even bringing up a child in this conversation rubs people the wrong way

I think when you call someone a b*stard/BC/MC, you're commenting on their parents/mother/sister more than the person. And even Abhinav who doesn't like Arshi was shocked that Eijaz would use such language on her in the kitchen. The same Eijaz who had objections on Jaan saying the same to him. Both of them DO NOT come from a background in which there's colloquial swearing and it shows.

Rubina IS NOT a effective communicator and what she meant was there's no need to bring in ppl out of the game, Nikki is someones daughter and even you wouldn't like it if someone treated your daughter in that manner.

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

An eye for an an eye makes the whole world blind concept cannot b applied in all contexts - something tht the host needs to understand...it is necessary to give it back....it is so obvious tht everyone picks on the silliest things to fight with Rubina...be it Eijaz or Vaidya...Vaidya it seems ensures that he is around when she is having a convo with anyone...

As for Sonali, she was waiting for the right time to use the politician card and she very well used it against the most talked abt n popular contestaNt of Bb....she ll b seen arguing against Arshi n Vaidya in the next few episodes..