Bigg Boss 14

How is Rubina's stand different from Salman? - Page 3

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: locopoco

Thats logic which Ruby madam isn't capable of. 

Sab praise karte but 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Instead of questioning if her daughter was a haram ki beti, she should have asked if she was one. 

Sonali went on Rubi ‘s parents , she went on Sonali only not on her parents r kid by saying it as example , will u call tat to ur kid then how low u r as mom .

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: krashmash

Do I think Rubina has a superiority complex? Yes. Do I like her AT ALL? No, HELL NO. But everyone's reaction at how she will justify her comment on Big,Bad Bully Sonali is disturbing. The hypocrisy is rather telling.

In every season where there's a fight between 2 MEN, Grown men at that, the bottomline is at MC BC MC BC,tere baap mein dum hai Toh... Yada Yada Yada. And Mr Salman Khan proudly comes on angrily in a very righteous manner says Teri Maa, Meri Maa. Mera Baap Tera Baap. To end it and make the other ashamed of bringing in mother or father when they did not choose to be part of a spotlight.

My Question is this to all the ppl butthurt at her comment to Sonali- Why is it okay for Nikki/Abhinav/Rubina to be called Haraamzaadi which literally translated means B*stard child but not okay for Rubina to pose the question 'Is your daughter one too'? The context of which isn't insinuating a 14 year old is a b*stard child but who the hell is Sonali to say such a thing?! How is this different from Salman's stand- That basically, treat others with the same respect you want to be treated with.

They don't know what's going on in the house? Fair. But the audiences? How have we become so blinded that we've forgotten that this abusive woman commented on Nikki's mother playing game by choosing Rakhi over her. She's a Bully,Bully, Bully. A fake politician picking up fake fights and a love angle for a bit of footage with threats to fix others up outside. Chee!

If she's 21 years older than Sonali's daughter, then common sense and basic mathematics will allow us to understand that its about the same age difference as Sonali & Nikki? So why should Rubina be posed questions that Sonali shouldn't? Is it because as viewers we ourselves have put Rubina on a higher pedestal than necessary?

Even Aly highlighted to Arshi that she's got a kid outside, dont drag the love angle to a point of embarrassment for her. Yet her own mother seems to have no qualms in neglecting that by arguing with people half her age.

This is a sham. Not entertainment.

Agree 1000! This is the same discussion I've had with a few people -- Rubina is not some idol of perfection simply because she carries herself well and does not get into gali galosh the way others do and you have to admit even when her para is high the worst things she'd said is aukaat --- which bad as it is is really nothing in this house. 

I do see flaws in Rubina but I admire a lot about her as well. As a female contestant I feel she's one of the good ones  --- people definitely have placed her on a very high pedestal and somewhere she is responsible for it herself too. I do not think she has a superiority complex (it is no where close to what people believe it is) but she does have an air of pride which for a woman is rare so it's often misconstrued.  Anyway I digress .. 

I saw in LF Ali, Rahul, Hejaz, rash and Sonali were sitting at 2 am discussing how to give this word a familiar spin so it doesn't sound bad (I bet it was for WKV) just see how all of them will have the same rhetoric regarding the issue if it comes up.... 

I found this really disturbing about Ali -- remember when he reacted so much when Kavita barely mentioned the word Ma and here Sonali legit swore at Rubina and indirectly at her mother not once but countless times and he's plotting to change the narrative and then this group will be the first one to say that Rubina gives words a spin....

On sm I have read so much of the justifications, whataboutery and excuses that people are giving. It's just sad man. 

Rubina was at her wits end she’d been on everyone’s target list all day. I can imagine any sane person would probably go crazy too. 

Edited by SimsNaiken - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Instead of questioning if her daughter was a haram ki beti, she should have asked if she was one. 

tab only one word will be changed ‘from Kid to mom.’ baaki sab narration/bashing wohi ke wohi hogi.
How disgusting Rubina is..........

hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

That would mean he would first have to admit Sonali was wrong and he will not do that 😃

bolega zaroor. bas ‘Sonali was wrong’. but you look disgusting Rubina, bahar jaake kaam nahi milega and why didn’t your worst half interfere..............?

drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FlowerHater

Salman will requote her husband's word "2Wrong doesn't make a right"😆

Agar sonali galat boli to apko unke jaisa bolne ki kya zaroorat thi😆

I was thinking the same, sallu will still find flaw in rubina. He says that koi agar aapke saamne aakar initimidate kare to peeche hat jao, I don’t think he will be doing that. He would rather push that person. Once he said that he will not spare someon who would talk about his parents, well he needs to explain Sonali the real meaning of Bast... as it is in context to parents, and that gaali was definitely reserved for a contestant.

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: krashmash

Do I think Rubina has a superiority complex? Yes. Do I like her AT ALL? No, HELL NO. But everyone's reaction at how she will justify her comment on Big,Bad Bully Sonali is disturbing. The hypocrisy is rather telling.

In every season where there's a fight between 2 MEN, Grown men at that, the bottomline is at MC BC MC BC,tere baap mein dum hai Toh... Yada Yada Yada. And Mr Salman Khan proudly comes on angrily in a very righteous manner says Teri Maa, Meri Maa. Mera Baap Tera Baap. To end it and make the other ashamed of bringing in mother or father when they did not choose to be part of a spotlight.

My Question is this to all the ppl butthurt at her comment to Sonali- Why is it okay for Nikki/Abhinav/Rubina to be called Haraamzaadi which literally translated means B*stard child but not okay for Rubina to pose the question 'Is your daughter one too'? The context of which isn't insinuating a 14 year old is a b*stard child but who the hell is Sonali to say such a thing?! How is this different from Salman's stand- That basically, treat others with the same respect you want to be treated with.

They don't know what's going on in the house? Fair. But the audiences? How have we become so blinded that we've forgotten that this abusive woman commented on Nikki's mother playing game by choosing Rakhi over her. She's a Bully,Bully, Bully. A fake politician picking up fake fights and a love angle for a bit of footage with threats to fix others up outside. Chee!

If she's 21 years older than Sonali's daughter, then common sense and basic mathematics will allow us to understand that its about the same age difference as Sonali & Nikki? So why should Rubina be posed questions that Sonali shouldn't? Is it because as viewers we ourselves have put Rubina on a higher pedestal than necessary?

Even Aly highlighted to Arshi that she's got a kid outside, dont drag the love angle to a point of embarrassment for her. Yet her own mother seems to have no qualms in neglecting that by arguing with people half her age.

This is a sham. Not entertainment.

i too agree wid u

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: hasini009

tab only one word will be changed ‘from Kid to mom.’ baaki sab narration/bashing wohi ke wohi hogi.
How disgusting Rubina is..........

Woh toh people who dislike her will dislike her. But neutral viewers like me would have appreciated if she hadn't brought a kid in the fight. 

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

IF is filled mostly with blind haters of Ruby... N there is no way they'll be calm when they get a chance. Of course in d entire scene both Sonali n Ruby were wrong but haters would prefer only Ruby because she matters to them unlike all other HMs... Haters are self obsessed with Rubina just like host of this season... Rubina doesn't even need to speak or do anything... Just watching her makes haters to spew venom... So there is no point of questioning them....