How is Rubina's stand different from Salman? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Salman will requote her husband's word "2Wrong doesn't make a right"πŸ˜†

Agar sonali galat boli to apko unke jaisa bolne ki kya zaroorat thiπŸ˜†

Damn This post should be made sticky topic.

BANG ONπŸ₯³

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I understand she didn't call her daughter anything but even bringing up a child in this conversation rubs people the wrong way

So bash her for bringing a kid into this. Saying she abused a kid is very wrong.

Originally posted by Silveraliax

So bash her for bringing a kid into this. Saying she abused a kid is very wrong.

I'm not bashing her. I just don't like that she mentioned the kid at all. What Sonali did was disgusting but, unfortunately, expected. She stoops to that level.

People who are saying she abused a kid is running with false information. 

Originally posted by FlowerHater

Salman will requote her husband's word "2Wrong doesn't make a right"πŸ˜†

Agar sonali galat boli to apko unke jaisa bolne ki kya zaroorat thiπŸ˜†

That would mean he would first have to admit Sonali was wrong and he will not do that πŸ˜ƒ

you don't know why? because it's Rubina in question, it's a jhund place with jhund followers to get some weird appreciation from the other followers, no logic no nothing. You know like those gosspiy aunties, its a part of our culture 

I literally logged out of IF as forum was becoming toxic ! But your post is literally so positive and sensible! Loved it and thank you 😊

Originally posted by krashmash

Do I think Rubina has a superiority complex? Yes. Do I like her AT ALL? No, HELL NO. But everyone's reaction at how she will justify her comment on Big,Bad Bully Sonali is disturbing. The hypocrisy is rather telling.

In every season where there's a fight between 2 MEN, Grown men at that, the bottomline is at MC BC MC BC,tere baap mein dum hai Toh... Yada Yada Yada. And Mr Salman Khan proudly comes on angrily in a very righteous manner says Teri Maa, Meri Maa. Mera Baap Tera Baap. To end it and make the other ashamed of bringing in mother or father when they did not choose to be part of a spotlight.

My Question is this to all the ppl butthurt at her comment to Sonali- Why is it okay for Nikki/Abhinav/Rubina to be called Haraamzaadi which literally translated means B*stard child but not okay for Rubina to pose the question 'Is your daughter one too'? The context of which isn't insinuating a 14 year old is a b*stard child but who the hell is Sonali to say such a thing?! How is this different from Salman's stand- That basically, treat others with the same respect you want to be treated with.

They don't know what's going on in the house? Fair. But the audiences? How have we become so blinded that we've forgotten that this abusive woman commented on Nikki's mother playing game by choosing Rakhi over her. She's a Bully,Bully, Bully. A fake politician picking up fake fights and a love angle for a bit of footage with threats to fix others up outside. Chee!

If she's 21 years older than Sonali's daughter, then common sense and basic mathematics will allow us to understand that its about the same age difference as Sonali & Nikki? So why should Rubina be posed questions that Sonali shouldn't? Is it because as viewers we ourselves have put Rubina on a higher pedestal than necessary?

Even Aly highlighted to Arshi that she's got a kid outside, dont drag the love angle to a point of embarrassment for her. Yet her own mother seems to have no qualms in neglecting that by arguing with people half her age.

This is a sham. Not entertainment.

I called out this hypocrisy yesterday only. Like you also I am not Rubina fan in all scenarios  but in this I see selective outrage.Both were at fault then why should only rubina answer? She wont need to justify much because Sonali is equally wrong or more wrong. people can make as many post as they want against Rubina but if Rubina is posed question then Sonali will be bashed more.If they expect only rubina ki bashing hogi then they are delusional haters 

anyways this forum has become so toxic and lopsided its not worth arguing anymore

Edited by fizzyslayer - 3 years ago

Instead of questioning if her daughter was a haram ki beti, she should have asked if she was one. 

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Instead of questioning if her daughter was a haram ki beti, she should have asked if she was one. 

Thats logic which Ruby madam isn't capable of.