Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Excited for this track!!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I would watch the show but get bored w the initial sequences. Not much build up however the story seems to be progressing now and Im excited to watch her journey now. So glad she left instead of settling and marrying that creep. Mom's are the best! <3 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m hoping we start to see some subtle changes in Shaurya 

His mom put some seeds of doubt in his head

I’m so sick of these dumb leads where they get easily duped

I hope Shaurya begins to open his eyes a little and sees why his mom did what she did ...obviously it won’t happen overnight & take some time 

It shouldn’t be the FL responsibility to always change the ML ...it’s cliche and boring 

She can help him in his journey of healing but I want Shaurya to take the first steps 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I’m hoping we start to see some subtle changes in Shaurya 

His mom put some seeds of doubt in his head

I’m so sick of these dumb leads where they get easily duped

I hope Shaurya begins to open his eyes a little and sees why his mom did what she did ...obviously it won’t happen overnight & take some time 

It shouldn’t be the FL responsibility to always change the ML ...it’s cliche and boring 

She can help him in his journey of healing but I want Shaurya to take the first steps 

I think he will - he already started to analyze  his mom's words... couple of times...

I wish they help each other:

anokhi help saurya to overcome his grudge and build up emotional  strength... so no one can manipulate him easily...

shaurya help anokhi in educational/professional strength and after marriage.. making her place in family....

Both of them help astha to come back in shaan's life .... make a place for astha in family and get honor she deserves ...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I, too am looking forward to this track. Let's hope it moves at a good pace and surprises us. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i liked that rama told off to bhalla & manipulative beeji but i wish she left like legit w/ babli :/ that loser son just doing "Aho beeji" wtf ....

liked that babli said that she was inspired by rama & anoki to fight her own battles...also, the anoki-babli-rama remembering each other via calls is good...

is shaan really that idiotic that astha had to call him for an update on anoki? seriously?! i liked that astha called anoki in order to check on her on her first day of chandigarh...good teacher-student relationship scene..👍🏼nice to see anoki embark on her new academic adventure ...shaurya seems to be agitated that astha recommended her...i dont like the whole personal grudge thing interfering w/ anoki's admission ...kinda found this scene weird  like anoki's astha's student so he's venting out his personal frustration of astha by ensuring her application is getting a rejection just bc she's a former student of aastha? maybe anoki was late in submitting her application at that point but its just weird that shaurya is ensuring that anoki's app is rejected just bc she's astha's student..

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Yuvishka123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i liked that rama told off to bhalla & manipulative beeji but i wish she left like legit w/ babli :/ that loser son just doing "Aho beeji" wtf ....

liked that babli said that she was inspired by rama & anoki to fight her own battles...also, the anoki-babli-rama remembering each other via calls is good...

is shaan really that idiotic that astha had to call him for an update on anoki? seriously?! i liked that astha called anoki in order to check on her on her first day of chandigarh...good teacher-student relationship scene..👍🏼nice to see anoki embark on her new academic adventure ...shaurya seems to be agitated that astha recommended her...i dont like the whole personal grudge thing interfering w/ anoki's admission ...kinda found this scene weird or absurd like anoki's astha's student so why is he venting out his personal frustration of astha by ensuring her application is getting a rejection just bc she's a former student of aastha? maybe anoki was late in submitting her application at that point but its just weird that shaurya is ensuring that anoki's app is rejected just bc she's astha's student..

If he is rejecting anokhi's application then what is shaan doing???

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvishka123

..i do hope anoki secures her place but shaurya rejecting her app just bc she's astha's former student was slightly weird w/o looking at her achievements...idk what shaan really will do at this point but lets see..

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

is shaan really that idiotic that astha had to call him for an update on anoki? seriously?! i liked that astha called anoki in order to check on her on her first day of chandigarh...good teacher-student relationship scene..👍🏼nice to see anoki embark on her new academic adventure ...shaurya seems to be agitated that astha recommended her...i dont like the whole personal grudge thing interfering w/ anoki's admission ...kinda found this scene weird  like anoki's astha's student so he's venting out his personal frustration of astha by ensuring her application is getting a rejection just bc she's a former student of aastha? maybe anoki was late in submitting her application at that point but its just weird that shaurya is ensuring that anoki's app is rejected just bc she's astha's student..

Same same. I was disappointed that Rama listened to Beeji words so easily and came back. I mean beeji has done nothing except consistently curse Rama and her daughters. Let’s see what happens. 

Shaurya is definitely treading dangerous waters by purposely trying to make Anokhi fail at the interview. Given his position and value on education, it just seems wrong. Anokhi will pass still with flying colors but it’s kind of disturbing the extent that he’ll go to not have Aasthas student enter SIAC.

Fortunately Shaan is making sure Shaurya is aware of this and even Anokhi is standing her ground and even asked Shaurya if he’s rejecting her due to personal reasons.

The character is a grey one and I think we’re going to see that side of him more in the next few episodes. I don’t know why Shaan doesn’t jus tell him the truth. I guess they need to build up the story. 

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvishka123

Shaan is just waking up and a little slow. I’m hoping after this one mistake he’ll start showing some backbone. I don’t think he’s done much in the last 25 years except watch old videos and dwell on the past. Kind of get Shauryas frustration towards his father at not being an attentive father.

Aastha call was like a wake up call. It does seem like that one call is bringing some positive change in him, slowly. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Same same. I was disappointed that Rama listened to Beeji words so easily and came back. I mean beeji has done nothing except consistently curse Rama and her daughters. Let’s see what happens. 

Shaurya is definitely treading dangerous waters by purposely trying to make Anokhi fail at the interview. Given his position and value on education, it just seems wrong. Anokhi will pass still with flying colors but it’s kind of disturbing the extent that he’ll go to not have Aasthas student enter SIAC.

Fortunately Shaan is making sure Shaurya is aware of this and even Anokhi is standing her ground and even asked Shaurya if he’s rejecting her due to personal reasons.

The character is a grey one and I think we’re going to see that side of him more in the next few episodes. I don’t know why Shaan doesn’t jus tell him the truth. I guess they need to build up the story. 

Yeah, I mean, just rejecting her app instead of looking at holistically did put me off as part of the AdCom of the college. I'm not sure how the story execution will buildup here so I will not comment on that. Also, Beeji taking Rama w/o her consent & Rama not responding to it was kind of a bummer to see. 

How Shaan does it, I don't know. But, today, only upon Astha's call on an update on Anoki did he take action otherwise he practically was doing Sorry Sorry talks in front of her. 😕 So, I just found him somewhat like he does things but when Astha said so TBH. Yeah, he did action but upon Astha's behest only.