Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vgn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Humes22

Areeeew behna since when did you believe these creative people ðŸ¤£ do you think they would let the last day go so quietly ðŸ˜† shooting is at least till the end of jan. and they shoot the weekends episodes in the week before. Tu fikar not and enjoy the BTS ðŸ¤—

Don't know about the last day. It might be just rumour. But, wouldn't be surprised if they did indeed finish the shooting early. Weren't they a bit in advance as they did sky girl track early on as everyone was leaving for vacations? It probably aired though like a week later. So I guess they would be running a bit early on all the tracks? And likely there are about 4 episodes or so to air? Unless they do decide to stop at 2. 

Edited by Vgn1 - 3 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's not true. Twitter walon ko ekta kaan mein aake bata nahi gayi hai. So don't believe these. Generally har episode ki shooting ussi week pe hoti hai. So last shooting aj kaise ho sakta hai? Feb tak chalega yeh

NINALOGY thumbnail

No its not true. 

I guess shooting will end in end of jan. 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

It's not true. Twitter walon ko ekta kaan mein aake bata nahi gayi hai. So don't believe these. Generally har episode ki shooting ussi week pe hoti hai. So last shooting aj kaise ho sakta hai? Feb tak chalega yeh

I agree with u

Aarthiviji thumbnail

All we can say is fantastic lead actors not utilised properly

ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sakura promised to return during his death

Aarthiviji thumbnail

I have a doubt will Veer memory loss will get over by tomorrow