Promo Shivangi Returns as Boxer - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Fallen-Embers

Rajan Shahi has a habit of doing this. He butchered everybody's character on Bidaai to glorify one character. It just became so illogical and cheesy. 

Yes Bidaai was so good at start loved the storyline and both pairs but later on like most Rajan’s shows it lost its charm and became boring..it had lots of good actors and potential but they failed to utilise it properly..

Originally posted by janecastle

Karthik's character is butchered so much to glorify Naira. From the first separation, to stealing Krish and then finally doubting Naira. I really feel bad for Mohsin. The guy deserve so much better than a character who roam around FL and romancing her 24*7.

Yes from the start of his track he is mostly at home romancing or fighting  with her..they could have shown a track on his career  and aspirations atleast once..hope in his next show he gets a more important role.. shows which give importance to male leads are hardly there on tv..

Only one I recently saw is Ishq mein Marjwan 2 but i saw only initial episodes on voot so no idea how it progresses..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _Taniia_

Yes Bidaai was so good at start loved the storyline and both pairs but later on like most Rajan’s shows it lost its charm and became boring..it had lots of good actors and potential but they failed to utilise it properly..

I think RS falls in love with one character, and wants the whole world to love and adore the same lol. 😆