Epi 166: Jab miyan biwi razi, toh kya karega qazi - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Amekha

I loved your commentary 🤣🤣

Too good 🤣

Coming to the episode liked Riddhu's dialogue in the first half but the rest of the episode felt rushed and unrealistic. 

Thank you ☺️

Due to trp they rushed it dear 

So things are being shown

Heard the show is under scanner 

This was actually a finite series but then turned to infinite 

But now it’s under scanner 

Originally posted by Milalal27

I am on your Team! I feel 🤢

All for the ratings.

Ratings dear 

The show is under scanner 

It deserves to be under the scanner.

Portraying domestic violence, torture and what not... all in the name of revenge/ego/pride.

FL is gladly accepting it and his family for the sake of his love/identity.

They should not drag it too. Riddhima ki past dikhake accha sa reunion  two twin snowball deke they should finish it.

Nice episode. But no doubt it was very rushed and wrapped up in last minute as Vihaan track. TRP😒. Dragging useless stuff and rushing the important stuff 👎🏼

Is this the same show I was watching yesterday? 🤣. Totally different. Riddhima going from begging to suddenly realising her self-respect. 

Nevertheless Rrahul and Helly were damn good today 👏. Some of Vansh's dialogues gave me almost goosebumps:

Mat jao mujhse durr riddhima. I'll die... I'll die... Mai tumhare tarah strong nahi hun. Agar tumhari jagah mai hota toh kabka tut jaata. Mai tumhe dukh pe dukh deta gaya aur tum chup chap sehti gayi. 

Tumhare pehchan mujhse ya mere naam se nahi hai. Tum apne aap mei puri ho. Par mai tumhare jaisa nahi hun. Mujhe apni zindagi jeene ke liye tumhari zarurat hai riddhima. Mar jaunga tumhare bina. 

^ especially the last part 

But I will still say I'm not sure whether I will be able to watch their love with a proper redeem track. Cause their love need to be build from scratch now. My personal opinion. 

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago

Loved how Riddhima wrote VANSH on kite❤️

Aisa laga Berangu ne force kiya 2-3 episodes merge karne ko🤣

aisa laga starting was different 

but good they cut short crying, torture 👍🏼

Originally posted by A4Anjie

No one in my team? 😔😔

I kept asking for 100+  episodes of vansh & RS family torture by ridhima & co..and vansh begging for forgiveness at least 20 some episodes....

Why ....just why .... a man does plan these many favors /tortures/revenges / mind games/domestic violence  at one level above of a psycho ...  

and is forgiven in a second.... WHY??????????????

We all were on the same team. We all wanted Vansh to redeem atleast for 1-2 weeks. Not only him some of his family members needs to be slapped hard. they won't change. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The Episode starts with Kabir cutting the watermelon while Vansh sees Ridhima and turns away. Kabir reaches to Ahana and says if you want to teach her a lesson, do it how I say if not you will leave the house soon. Ridhima does the puja while she picks the kite and Manja which Kabir gives. Ridhima lectures on Kite festival while Ahana says let's have a competition. Everyone cheers for it. 

Ahana says let's have competition between both of us and whoever loses, they need to leave the house and go. ITV yaar - this is what they always come up with the same. Ridhima says festival - so let's celebrate happiness while Ishani provokes her - this girl, someone should teach this girl a lesson. Vansh can sense his whole family provoking her and ready to stop but then he stops himself. Did Ridhima just has written Vansh name on the kite, Are yaar - I'm laughing and at the same time intrigued to see what happens. 

Ridhima asks Angre to catch the Manja while Ishani says no, but then he does because this guy knows what his boss wants. Both Ahana and Ridhima and Ahana are playing, while Ishani sees Manja thing and pushes away, Vansh is more tenses to see what happens, he wants Ridhima to win but unable to express it. Ridhima Manja struck in her leg while Vansh stands and sees everything and Ahana wins. That's a foul play. While Ahana says as she won, Ridhima should leave. Kabir feels he has won the game while Vansh turns away from her. 

Dadi is seriously enjoying this - I feel like she wants to see to what extent this girl can go. Ridhima says relation is weak, so she knows she is going to lose. Ridhima says, he is lost in his ego and due to which he unable to see the right and wrong. While she says Vansh wants to stop but then his revenge cannot be completed so he won't stop her. Ridhima questions, while taking revenge, he is going to get hurt for the lifetime. 

Wah! I love this dialogue. Ridhima said - he and his family don't deserve her. Man! This is awesome. She is leaving for this for the sake of her self-respect. She says VR Mansion is so big but then his heart is not big. Ridhima says Congratulations for your ego, family and VR Mansion and she says she is leaving him for the rest of his life. Dadi is like knowing her pain too but then she is unable to stop as she did wrong and of course she is Dadi of VR. 

Man! Wow! That line again, don't even say you have ever loved Ridhima, people would never believe in love and they would never say Ishq Mein Marjawan. Arey Wah, Chachi, you have already packed her clothes, I wish one-day Vansh does that for you. Ridhima is going - guys, this is not matching the spoiler? Isn't it? 

Great! Ridhima crossed the VR Mansion and Sia is out! Maata Rani - Jai Ho! Sia asks Ridhima while Vansh don't let her speak. Sia begs for Ridhima, while Ishani says Ridhima left and said she left for eternity. Ishani, she didn't leave, you guys made her leave the house. 

Ishani says she betrayed Vansh. Sia says she knows the whole truth. Sia says there is a difference between the woman who entered and is today. Sia reveals the whole truth about Ragini and how she saved Ragini. Sia says what Ridhima shared to her. Sia says if you can stop her, do stop her. Vansh remembers what Ridhima said that he ever loved her. Dadi is broken too. Vansh says Ridhima and runs to search for her. 

Here Ridhima she sees kite she aired with Vansh name falling at her feet. Is this indication that Vansh is at her feet now? Vansh says he needs to search her and he cannot let her go away from him. 

Ridhima boards the cab and Vansh enters - cinematic boss! He searches for her and sees the kite and remembers what Ridhima said again and their past happy moments. How come he remembers the dream of Ridhima? Editing team - please keep a tab on the past things. Ridhima says airport while he sees her dupatta in the cab. 

Vansh runs behind the taxi and Ridhima says she has taken the biggest decision and it is the right decision. Wait, he should fall right - why it didn't happen? 

Vansh stops the cab and asks her to listen to him once. She steps down, arey cab bhaiya, Ridhima suitcase is with you. Vansh says she is right, he did everything to satisfy his ego and hatred and finally says I'm sorry. Ridhima says why are you saying all this now? Vansh says Sia is fine and she revealed the truth to him. That she was never wrong. Vansh says you wanted to save Ragini and I had misjudged you. Now at least tell, where is Ragini dead body? Did you save her or left her like that Ridhima?

Vansh says, he trusted Kabir over her and though you said many times, he never trusted her. Ah! Now he is on his feet! Makers do now how to turn the tables. The VR is begging her now saying, don't leave him and he will die. Rrahul is nailing it

Vansh says - she is strong and while he isn't. He would have broken if he was in her place. I love today's lines - Vansh says she doesn't need him or his name to create an identity as she is on her own while he needs her and he cannot live without her. Her tears, he catches in his hands - what another cinematic clip! 

Vansh gets up and says he is the reason for his tears and her pain; so he promises to give her happiness - then sends Ahana away and make sure your family be on the line. He is now begging her to give one more chance. Ridhima agrees to give one while both smiles. Both decided not to have any more misunderstandings and trust issues. Then Vansh, do reveal all VR secrets when it is needed, Okay! Both finally hug. 

Precap: Kabir gives courier in postman's face and Ridhima asks Vansh that as they are back, more problems might come so whatever it be, they both will solve. Kabir says once you open the box, Ridhima you will have so many questions and Vansh cannot answer them. Both are shocked to see the box. 

P:S - the first and foremost question, what about the Jio spoilers dude? Yaha tho kuch aur tha? Like seeing the ratings, did they just moved everything in one episode? Aisa kuch huwa or jio spoilers are wrong? 

Now, they are back - detective things started again! But this time, makers we request rather than Ridhima doing detective, let both be in one time. And let them solve things together for once! Ridhima you too learned your lesson, so better ask him and he do the same. However, Ridhima dear, make sure you teach a lesson for the stupid gang. 

Thank you for ur update but thoda jaldbazi nahi hua? But thoda rukha sukha hua I feel like that 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Thank you ☺️

Due to trp they rushed it dear 

So things are being shown

Heard the show is under scanner 

This was actually a finite series but then turned to infinite 

But now it’s under scanner 

Redemption track would have got them trps 

Then what was the need to rush it 😭