Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I feel you 

The reunion was supposed to air on Saturday. looks like the makers really got too scared of the trp and cut short the drama and went straight to what we wanted. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thats why i feel voot has still not uploaded the episode.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

What a 🀬very disappointed, his apology and begging and all is forgiven!! Simply just like that...😑

The humiliation / torture / pain / anguish she has endured by his hand or his family is easily forgotten. No self-respect, what an example the makers are portraying. All for the sake of the TRP ratings. 😑

πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ€’

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Riansh se zyada mko us Taxiwale ke like afsos Ho Raha hai.Miya-Biwi ke chakkar mein Bichare ka Airport Tak ka Fare Gaya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The confession of VRS might have looked sincere but I don't think Ridzi should have forgiven him that easily.If VRS really wants to make a new beginning with his wife then he needs to remove both Kahana out of the house.  

Otherwise he will again get misled and will start making new betrayal plans against Ridzi for no fault of her own. I still don't trust the intentions of VRS regarding his feelings forRidzi. I feel that only due to Siya he stopped her perhaps bcoz he only wanted a caretaker wife. 

I might be wrong but trust the VRS to not remain silent and make new moves. Ridzi needs to be wary of her mate and trust him with a pinch of salt otherwise she would go the Arohi way. 

Indeed he should now keep all on check 

He should make sure ahana go 

First reveal media is fake or real 

Many things he need to put back in place 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

No one in my team? πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I kept asking for 100+  episodes of vansh & RS family torture by ridhima & co..and vansh begging for forgiveness at least 20 some episodes....

Why ....just why .... a man does plan these many favors /tortures/revenges / mind games/domestic violence  at one level above of a psycho ...  

and is forgiven in a second.... WHY??????????????

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

The reunion was supposed to air on Saturday. looks like the makers really got too scared of the trp and cut short the drama and went straight to what we wanted. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thats why i feel voot has still not uploaded the episode.

Yeah 

Looks the same 

Fast mode thing 

Like showed what actually need to be given 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

What a 🀬very disappointed, his apology and begging and all is forgiven!! Simply just like that...😑

The humiliation / torture / pain / anguish she has endured by his hand or his family is easily forgotten. No self-respect, what an example the makers are portraying. All for the sake of the TRP ratings. 😑

πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ€’

Trp they can do anything 

Two they made to say whatever we want to hear 

Three now need to see to what extent it can be same 

Will they trust each other.... 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I kept asking for 100+  episodes of vansh & RS family torture by ridhima & co..and vansh begging for forgiveness at least 20 some episodes....

Why ....just why .... a man does plan these many favors /tortures/revenges / mind games/domestic violence  at one level above of a psycho ...  

It’s itv 

Cliche episode of itv 

You can’t sometimes 

Some does while some just give in one go 

Like one shot 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Loved that dialogue 

galti hum dono se huiπŸ‘πŸΌ

Amekha thumbnail

I loved your commentary πŸ€£πŸ€£

Too good πŸ€£

Coming to the episode liked Riddhu's dialogue in the first half but the rest of the episode felt rushed and unrealistic. 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I am on your Team! I feel πŸ€’

All for the ratings.