Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

It was a typical cliche itv episode!.I enjoyed it. Rahel nailed it.Makers wind it up in an episode  

Riddhima "s dialogue  - Our voice 

Vansh 's apology  -Our dream going in drain. But atleast the man broke his ego and said the needful. 

Yes 

The lines were which we want to hear 

Agree typical itv cliche 

Ended all in one go 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Last time he said- musibat ko tumhare aas paas bhi nahi aane doonga and he brought ahana

today he said- tumhe bohot saari khushiya doonga

let's see what he does now

😂

Well then he know nothing 

Today truth out 

Lets see what more stored 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesucks28

Is it just me or the dress Rids is wearing in the precap...it was shown in the recent cliff bts?🤔

I think different

It’s sleeveless right 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Even I thought the cab driver took her bag away🤣

But i guess wo thoda aur aage jaake ruk gaya😆 

I guess they cut few scenes which were there in the spoilers due to TRP results.... Otherwise we might have got the apology part tomorrow. Well, it's okay but still I hoped for a redemption from Vansh's side after what he did to her since last 2-3 episodes

Ridhhima ne jhaad diya ekdum Vansh ko🤣 I don't care about the rest🤣

All in one go types today episode is 

However glad we could hear the lines we want from both Ridhima and Vansh So from tomorrow 

Sherlock Holmes will be back 

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's an itv show phir bhi we keep so much expectations Nd then we keep bashing too today I really felt ki makers were trying to show us a dark story but just because of all this trp and bashing they had to finish it early it really felt rushed . 

Now they will again show some mystery or detectivegiri  and then we will nag them for that too.

Honestly I love riansh ❤️ and now with all these things going around I'm afraid they'll end it aise bhi cvs shutdown many serials like this just because of trp  and I'm not ready yet to lose them 😭

i want their super hot sr☺️

And lots of children🤣

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Acc to precap will vansh be in jasoos mode this time?

#just curious😃

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: avita36

I loved today's episode specially Ridhima standing up for herself. They could have shown atleast 1 week of separation track but it's okay. About the parcel it was some sort of diary / notebook..is it related to Ridhima's past?I would love to see Ridhima's past story.

I feel still Vansh it is 

But yes hope at least for once Vansh knows what happened when he was not in mansion 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anya2005

i think the parcel is related to riddhu's past

aur epi thik thak tha

How do you feel so about her past dear 

Like why that instinct 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

He said everything which was needed to be said, but now we are not going to get and amnesia or ridhima revenge track. i was happy with their acting (Helly Rrahul fab ❤️) but they could have extended this same  to more episode (2-3). but i guess production house has enough content so that they don't have to drag it it like kumkum bhagya 😂. 

from yesterday's episode it was clear that ridhima is not going to cry for his love anymore, she only cried for him till the time she believed vansh is being forced to do that. 

Today’s lines are something we want to hear 

From both sides 

But I wish for once Vansh know what happened with her when he was acting as dead 

Close some loop holes 

But looks like that’s not on table 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

It's an itv show phir bhi we keep so much expectations Nd then we keep bashing too today I really felt ki makers were trying to show us a dark story but just because of all this trp and bashing they had to finish it early it really felt rushed . 

Now they will again show some mystery or detectivegiri  and then we will nag them for that too.

Honestly I love riansh ❤️ and now with all these things going around I'm afraid they'll end it aise bhi cvs shutdown many serials like this just because of trp  and I'm not ready yet to lose them 😭

i want their super hot sr☺️

And lots of children🤣

Due to trp they did 

No matter what they started they need to go for numbers