Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 166: Jab miyan biwi razi, toh kya karega qazi - Page 11

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Riddhima gave a strong message for her reason to leave him and that ishq dialogue was so nice. Vansh’s apology statement was also good but they could have dragged this by at least 4/5 episodes by making him not finding her outside when he went to search. He could have searched her in the whole town and find her after a week in the same place where he left her, may be in Manali temple or some other significant place. Then all these apologies and her forgiveness would have seemed so touching. Trp audience too would have loved it. Writers are not catching the pulse of the audience which will be a danger to the show. They need tohandle the tracks properly. They missed such a good angst track which could have dragged all the trp aunties like honey trap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rosalinesak

Riddhima gave a strong message for her reason to leave him and that ishq dialogue was so nice. Vansh’s apology statement was also good but they could have dragged this by at least 4/5 episodes by making him not finding her outside when he went to search. He could have searched her in the whole town and find her after a week in the same place where he left her, may be in Manali temple or some other significant place. Then all these apologies and her forgiveness would have seemed so touching. Trp audience too would have loved it. Writers are not catching the pulse of the audience which will be a danger to the show. They need tohandle the tracks properly. They missed such a good angst track which could have dragged all the trp aunties like honey trap.

Indeed they could have taken it for a couple of episodes but I think as the show is under the scanner and also due to the TRP ratings they might have put this whole on fast mode process. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

No appreciation dear, infact we all wanted for separation 

however due to TRP they have rushed for it 

even now we want a good separation track which can actually make sense not just like that

but then again, you cannot help sometimes because at the end of the day ITV goes with TRP numbers

The show is under the scanner now 

I'm not taking their side, but then again, if we like the story then sometimes we need to let go a few things

let's hope from today they come up with good track and somehow try to close past loop holes. 

Exactly we made a peace pact with the episode. We were loyal to our dear Rahel. These two are doing over the top job. Khas kar k Rahul k liye kyunki Helly is beautiful and she is colors favorite. But for Rahul its a one of a kind role. I agree Wednesday   "s episode was better in compare to Thursday 's episode. We were boud to accept  that. We were all in favor of separation especially  here in IF audiences  are matured we know sometimes  u need to go away to get reunited.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: -Ayushi-

I loved some of the lines in the episode. Riddhima's in the first half and Vansh at the end. 

Hoping Riansh play as one team now

Congrats for winning the analytical member award!⭐️

They are the reason to watch now a days.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Exactly we made a peace pact with the episode. We were loyal to our dear Rahel. These two are doing over the top job. Khas kar k Rahul k liye kyunki Helly is beautiful and she is colors favorite. But for Rahul its a one of a kind role. I agree Wednesday   "s episode was better in compare to Thursday 's episode. We were boud to accept  that. We were all in favor of separation especially  here in IF audiences  are matured we know sometimes  u need to go away to get reunited.

Indeed

sometimes parting is best to come back with best options 

but then again we need to let go because we need to see bigger picture -the whole serial not just one track or episode 

As the show is under the scanner let's hope they bring good track going from now 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Thank you, dear :) 

Yeah like for once be in the team than against 

Well, teaching a lesson - if it's a dream then let's think good dreams such she teaching a good lesson da? 

I dont know why but I feel something is not quite right; I feel that Rhiddima is going to teach Vansh a lesson;  yes we had reunion yesterday....but there is a doubt on my part...or perhaps I am just overthinking

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wynn

I dont know why but I feel something is not quite right; I feel that Rhiddima is going to teach Vansh a lesson;  yes we had reunion yesterday....but there is a doubt on my part...or perhaps I am just overthinking

Don't know. Need to see. 

Mostly rather than Vansh it's time she set right his family 

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wynn

She will take revenge for sure .. as per spoiler.. her behavior changed.. she is not ready to forgive vansh easily ..