•  
Posted: 3 years ago

so what if he is nominated so are the rest every week 

EIJAZ IS NOT NOMINATED

His PR is spreading FAKE NEWS To fool people

Shameful

The nominated people are Sonali, Nikki, Rahul and Rubina. 

I heard this on wkw .it is possible he has to leave caz of his dates for his filmming projrct as bb extended 

[QUOTE=ShahZur]

I heard this on wkw .it is possible he has to leave caz of his dates for his filmming projrct as bb extended 

I don’t think he is feeling well...today on LF he has been sleeping and his arm is in sling. He looks ill...I am hoping Vikas Gupta’s illness was not contagious...

Not again. He is fixed winner .

Originally posted by Taylor_Swift

EIJAZ IS NOT NOMINATED

His PR is spreading FAKE NEWS To fool people

Shameful

> Eijaz Has no PR, abtak PR BOTS hote toh uska hype alag level kay hote. he does not believe in paid hype. 

> And koi bhi PR game kay iss mukam pe akee eviction jaise news spread nei karenge, which clearly may demotivate and distract his supporters .

>and for coming in the news he does not need this kind of cheap stunt, since family week ,punia matter , recently fights he is leading in buzz n top 4 searched celeb in google..

check google ,him related  numerous buzzes are there as well as his brothers IVS 

> and it is true that he had prior commitment where they dint know BB will extend. that is why Manu got a call to be proxy of Eijaz , salil is not PR n never he did any favorable tweet for eijaz. so he is the first one who cracked the news. Manu told in video he got a call but he denied to come due to his health n he wont continue without Eijaz. so these are not Planted news

> now it will be Eijaz call , would his team make up or not.

>currently Devo is coming as proxy who was suppose to come for Eijaz, now agar eijaz ka sort out ho jaye toh she will be there for VG as vg suddenly left . 

Yes it is shameful for those journalists who spread false news on portal without having proper news. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Why did they hashtag #ChiCha🤣