Anuraj kids

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

sorry to i watched the episode where Anu is going around to serve tea ,coffee and milk like the same way in the hospital they try to wake you up with the cup of tea in the morning ,really i was shocked yes senior members of the family and vanraj i can understand it why the grown up boys and girl who should be a helping hand are being saved in the bed why she did not even give a feeder of milk to her spoilt brat and why on earth they are been spoilt is it in real life in asia . what would you accept from those handy caped boys and girl to do in the future and in thier own life will they be a burden on others always .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why would they ? When Anu volunteers to take all the crap and do the work 

This circus family is beyond me 

Never seen such lazy ass kids 

They try to play Samar off as some goody son but never seen him do any work...he just dances around Nandini or his mamma...that’s about it 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

anu still treat them like kids. she was always available for them

They did not need to do anything. Kids are always V's priority and to keep him happy anu treats them the way he likes 

kooki07 thumbnail

so is it healthy for their life ahead 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Toshu and pakhi useless. They only take Vanraj's advice. I think makers have to show some progress of Samar's character. 

kooki07 thumbnail

but at the moment samar is busy towards his romance . it seems they have inly one target in their life be lazy and when you just start growing up find your love  that s it .

sillibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is a very Asian thing specially in a joint family! If they are boys god save the mother!

The regressive in laws and husband would want their children to be treated like prince of some estate even though they are paupers and the bahu as a maid whose parents paid to get her married and get their job done!

Sorry it comes across like a pathetic description but that's the sad reality of our society. 

Until the society changes, your expectations from Anupama are futile because art imitates life and that's what still happens in real households like Shah's.

And if you say it does not happen in each family then even that is shown by CVs, it does not happen in Rakhi's family or maybe even Dolly's because we dont see her in the same state as Anupama. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kooki07

sorry to i watched the episode where Anu is going around to serve tea ,coffee and milk like the same way in the hospital they try to wake you up with the cup of tea in the morning ,really i was shocked yes senior members of the family and vanraj i can understand it why the grown up boys and girl who should be a helping hand are being saved in the bed why she did not even give a feeder of milk to her spoilt brat and why on earth they are been spoilt is it in real life in asia . what would you accept from those handy caped boys and girl to do in the future and in thier own life will they be a burden on others always .

My 12 yrs old wakes up by alarm and get her breakfast ready by herself everyday!

kooki07 thumbnail

its parents responsibility to teach the kids from the early age otherwise how they are going to survive in the world parents cant help them for ever in every thing