Rahul disrespect many times

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Nikki 

Rubina 

Arshi 

By his mcp but makers edit everything and ignore it's too much  Salman khan bb makers one finger of Rubina is huge but this mcp words towards are not huge 👏

How many daily posts do you make on Tahul ???😆. You even made a post on a hypothetical situation on what will Sonali and Rahul fight about😕

Ithna obsession bhi theek nahi hain ....

If BB is editing out all the negetive footage of Rahul, then why don’t u post those clips here on IF, so that v call gather together and bash this unknown and an intangible element called “misogyny of RKV”. All the best 👍🏼

Originally posted by Equine

How many daily posts do you make on Tahul ???😆. You even made a post on a hypothetical situation on what will Sonali and Rahul fight about😕

Ithna obsession bhi theek nahi hain ....

If BB is editing out all the negetive footage of Rahul, then why don’t u post those clips here on IF, so that v call gather together and bash this unknown and an intangible element called “misogyny of RKV”. All the best 👍🏼

not obsession  I used to like him before after his return I m shocked the way he is how he jump  on rubina matter only he can have own fight why interefe in Rubina coz he watch the game from outside I will do thanks for reminding 

Yet they say Rubina favoured 🤣 Rahuls sick mentality is not yet entirely exposed to the wider audience as those scenes are edited out! If people become aware of the MCP mentality of Rahul, usse bhaagne ki zarurat bhi nai paregi, usse bahar pheka jayega 

And thank you for making a post that doesn’t scream obsession with Rubina for once, like others on this forum tend to do. People should also know about the zilch respect bhagoda rahul has towards women 👍🏼

Originally posted by Waidehi

Nikki 

Rubina 

Arshi 

By his mcp but makers edit everything and ignore it's too much  Salman khan bb makers one finger of Rubina is huge but this mcp words towards are not huge 👏

arre yAr bhagode Ko aise target mat karo plzzzz bechara straight forward hai muh pe bolta hai bas same reaction usse tolerate nhi hota ek strong woman use muh pe bole he can't tolerate that's it ..he is the best MCP ..don't target him

Originally posted by Waidehi

Nikki 

Rubina 

Arshi 

Ye mcp mcp kabtak chalega? So boring just like Rubina and her saaman. 

Originally posted by Anmol_.

Yet they say Rubina favoured 🤣 Rahuls sick mentality is not yet entirely exposed to the wider audience as those scenes are edited out! If people become aware of the MCP mentality of Rahul, usse bhaagne ki zarurat bhi nai paregi, usse bahar pheka jayega 

And thank you for making a post that doesn’t scream obsession with Rubina for once, like others on this forum tend to do. People should also know about the zilch respect bhagoda rahul has towards women 👍🏼

I hate Rahul type of guy I like him before aly enter but not anymore he has disrespected everyone that shall never come in wkv atleast insult him for coming in Rubina matter Rubina ke Bina iska koi bhu midday nhi yeh Bahar se show dekhkar aya he is ko.pata he Rubina popular star he fight krrha toh footage milega so smart he is