Anupamaa

dream or reality - Page 3

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: happy007

lol there's a real mess going around this show ๐Ÿ˜†

SO MANY people actually ship AnuRaj & want their reunion. And honestly, writers are to be blamed for that. There's no need to give such close scenes to AnuRaj like today. I mean the whole purpose of that scene was to show off their chemistry & it was shot so romantically. 

Another reason why people have latched on to AnuRaj is bcoz the other two couples - KinTosh & SaNan have absolutely no chemistry. Their scenes together are boring AF. No one cares whether they get together or break up. People just want to see Anupamaa & Vanraj's drama. And it sure as hell is bringing them amazing TRP. Anupama taking care of Vanraj after his accident got them their highest ever TRP, not even affair expose & Anu slapping Kavya got that high numbers. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Actors & Channel promote AnuRaj bcoz they know it's popular. 

tbh the whole situation is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway this hug is definitely a dream. Most probably Kavya's. Bcoz Vanraj is in denial about his feelings for now, so he's not going to dream about romancing Anupamaa, atleast not yet ๐Ÿ˜†

Kavya is super insecure & she's getting the inkling that Vanraj is falling for Anupamaa. So it's most probably her dream only . ๐Ÿคท

jalpari have no chemistry i agree  but sanan have cute chemistry i always enjoy their scene and anuraj have sizzling chemistry chahe hum jitna bhi vanraj ko hate kyu na kare trp aunties want anuraj together its for sure as last weak anu takecaring vee give highest trp and the way makers showing kavya as psycho lovers its give signal soon anuraj ek ho jayege kaise idk๐Ÿคฃ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

its Dream or reality ? 

if vanraj is doing drama this time anupama should throw divorce paper on his face and walk out from shah family bas

He isnt that clever (and more so genuine) to dream about being in her arms lol.

I dont trust him 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

aisa dream pakka kavya hi dekh sakti hai. waise bhi aaj kal kuch zyada hi possessive ho rakhi hai v ko le kar. she also said to v that what if v starts falling for anupama.  ๐Ÿ˜›

Leelalore2.0 thumbnail

Hi All!

I have been going through this forum for some time and decided to join in today!

What  lovely, lively threads ! ๐Ÿ‘Great to see all your honest reactions and comments, it actually makes the show more interesting.  Thank you Susan for this thread and the others in this forum.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Leela

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think now vanraj has some feelings for Anupama. May be his dream also. But surely it's dream sequence only.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Leelalore2.0

Hi All!

I have been going through this forum for some time and decided to join in today!

What  lovely, lively threads ! ๐Ÿ‘Great to see all your honest reactions and comments, it actually makes the show more interesting.  Thank you Susan for this thread and the others in this forum.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Leela

Hey Leela

Welcome to the forum.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Leelalore2.0

Hi All!

Leela

welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy ur time here yaha sab pagal han including me ๐Ÿคฃall have different point of view but u really enjoy reading their comment 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I think now vanraj has some feelings for Anupama. May be his dream also. But surely it's dream sequence only.

yaar yaha 100 per fans already declare kar diya its dream mean its pakka dream yaha forumwasi bade chatur fan han ๐Ÿคฃ

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

i feel it gonna be dream of kavya not vanraj

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lennie

He isnt that clever (and more so genuine) to dream about being in her arms lol.

I dont trust him 

u notice before vanraj pe ek evil kind of tune play hota han when he is faking something wo tune ab play nahi ho raha vanraj pe kya woh sach mein badal gaya han or cv tricking us๐Ÿคฃ by not playing it what u say ?