dream or reality - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

agar dream nahi huwa yaha forum mein hungama han where in insta fans are celebrating ðŸ¤£this

forum fans dont want to see anuraj back where insta fans want to see anuraj back 

I read through so many comments on Roopali's picture and even Dirctor Cut's... They are not so much shipping for this pair... Like it's reasonably... As compared to other toxic couples on ITV like the ones from Pinjara Khoobsarti ka.. 

There are three categories there... 

Very few for yes... 

Quite many for after Anupama is independent / Vanraj suffers and equal for No... 

So it will depend which group quits the show after Réunion if Vanraj gets easy way out and acceptance with Kavya being villian. 

On the same Director Kut's page we have marathi version promo as well which was so strong.. 

Now coming to dream vs. Reality... 

I hope and seriously hope it's a dream. 

It could most probably be Vanraj or Kavya... Vanraj's fantacies or Kavya's horror 

its Dream or reality ? 

if vanraj is doing drama this time anupama should throw divorce paper on his face and walk out from shah family bas

It’s absolutely dream 

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

High chances toh Kavya madam k hi hai ðŸ¤£

Exactly it’s kavya dream bcz nobody is in mood to dream 

I think it's a dream only. Don't think Anupama will be naive enough to trust Vee again and share a passionate hug🤔😳

Originally posted by shahsb_26

I read through so many comments on Roopali's picture and even Dirctor Cut's... They are not so much shipping for this pair... Like it's reasonably... As compared to other toxic couples on ITV like the ones from Pinjara Khoobsarti ka.. 

There are three categories there... 

Very few for yes... 

Quite many for after Anupama is independent / Vanraj suffers and equal for No... 

So it will depend which group quits the show after Réunion if Vanraj gets easy way out and acceptance with Kavya being villian. 

On the same Director Kut's page we have marathi version promo as well which was so strong.. 

Nop they are iam following all big fc i saw all are happy to see anuraj back

Originally posted by -Raindrops-

I think it's a dream only. Don't think Anupama will be naive enough to trust Vee again and share a passionate hug🤔😳

Hope anupama this time dont trust him mindly

Nop they are iam following all big fc i saw all are happy to see anuraj back

Oh okay, I don't usually follow FCs fans... I stalk SP pages, Roopali's page or PH houses... That's what I would like to believe producers go for public opinion... (honestly, I don't think they even care... They just look at TRPs to adjust tracks 😆) 

But it's sad to see Roopali promoting Anu.... Raj but atleast on her page she seems to have received the feedback from quite many they don't want reunion... 

Oh okay, I don't usually follow FCs fans... I stalk SP pages, Roopali's page or PH houses... That's what I would like to believe producers go for public opinion... (honestly, I don't think they even care... They just look at TRPs to adjust tracks 😆) 

But it's sad to see Roopali promoting Anu.... Raj but atleast on her page she seems to have received the feedback from quite many they don't want reunion... 

lol there's a real mess going around this show ðŸ˜†

SO MANY people actually ship AnuRaj & want their reunion. And honestly, writers are to be blamed for that. There's no need to give such close scenes to AnuRaj like today. I mean the whole purpose of that scene was to show off their chemistry & it was shot so romantically. 

Another reason why people have latched on to AnuRaj is bcoz the other two couples - KinTosh & SaNan have absolutely no chemistry. Their scenes together are boring AF. No one cares whether they get together or break up. People just want to see Anupamaa & Vanraj's drama. And it sure as hell is bringing them amazing TRP. Anupama taking care of Vanraj after his accident got them their highest ever TRP, not even affair expose & Anu slapping Kavya got that high numbers. ðŸ˜²

Actors & Channel promote AnuRaj bcoz they know it's popular. 

tbh the whole situation is hilarious ðŸ˜†

Anyway this hug is definitely a dream. Most probably Kavya's. Bcoz Vanraj is in denial about his feelings for now, so he's not going to dream about romancing Anupamaa, atleast not yet ðŸ˜†

Kavya is super insecure & she's getting the inkling that Vanraj is falling for Anupamaa. So it's most probably her dream only . 🤷

Edited by happy007 - 3 years ago

thats why iam saying insta and IF fans point of view are soo different , arey makers wahi bolege rups wahi karege na