Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

What are we doing here actually? Counting our spring blessings in autumn? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

What can we do when we've been surrounded with the gloom and doom for a whole week🤣

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sukri

Though there are many show scenes that are very memorable, my favorite Sairat scene is still the GC mein aapka swagat hain. 

He was so distracted when he was on stage and received a call from Pakhi.

Any other time, he would have picked up the call the first time and might have even spoken in calm and softer tone and maybe even recognize Pakhi's voice and their story might have been different.  However he couldn't attend the call first time as he was on stage.

Second time around he chooses to attend the call, but he is super flustered and he talks over the phone with a bit of anger (coz he knows Sai is glaring at him) and his tone is harsh without knowing who is on the other side and that clouds his mind and he can't recognize Pakhi's voice.  

This tone is also another reason Pakhi was so upset. 

And then comes the gardun jhukayenge taki mala pehna sakun and he bows down his head to Sai and then GC mein aapka swagat hain. and Virat looks at her like WTF is wrong.

Unknown to them, this moment changed Virat's life.  

And that phone convo with Pakhi when he left her wedding. He was going on and on about Sai

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

And that phone convo with Pakhi when he left her wedding. He was going on and on about Sai

That was a cute scene and the PP also tried to remind him about vada coz she doubts him with Sai.

He says to Pakhi I am tired then, but when Sai comes and talks, he tries to answer Sai's ques about bf etc despite being tired.

Even thought Sai was a bit OTT with VRS ques, I liked those scenes.

I wish we could have had more of GC track atleast until result and they come to Chavan Khandan when they have to come to Nagpur for her admission. Tab tak thoda understand aa jata un mein maybe.

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Jankiraghav - Now that you have described the wedding sequence in such a nice manner I am going to rewatch it over the weekend. I always felt he was sad as he was missing Pakhi as that was his thought initially. But let me watch it once more, like I said you give a different perspective all together. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

I love that Sais sarcastic and witty comments snd because of her influence she brings that out of Virat also. 

Sai's sarcastic comebacks when Virat says tum jagi ho, humhe hasi aarahi hai, etc.and shes like- aapko dikh raha hai toh puch kyu rahe hai! Hahaha 

Its such a common thing. In real life we often say these "stating the obvious things' and sometimes catch others when they say it too to mock them. 

Even recently in the car where he says- haath dikhao and she goes kyun, aap jyotshi hai? Lol. 

This started from GC days. When virat dropped Sai home and said ilaj karne aaonga and she said "nahi kar paaongi, dimaag ka doctor alag hota hai" 😂😂😂

And virat was savage in that felicitation speech where he bragged about his own upsc topping and then said despite topping she is so "soft spoken". Only Sai knew it was a taunt. Haha. 

And Virat can be equally good. His "kabhi akkhad kabhi bhulakhhad"  or "bhagwaan ne ye jo badi bado aankhein di hai, unhe kholo aur dekho" 

I love that ease in their conversations jo hum sirf apne friends ya close family members se kar sakte hai. Its very informal and its the words that comes out without thinking. PP ke saath jab virat baat karta hai toh itna measured or formal hota hai and voh farak mujhe  pasand hai. Aisa hi rahe. 

Yes, I too remember the felicitation speech. It was so funny ðŸ˜†. Sai couldn't react either ðŸ˜†

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleena02

What was the shadow scene 

It is the episode in Virat takes Sayi near the nadi.