Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Davina95

Naaa they will have finished Nandini's track. But may have left it open for her return in the distant future. I don't want her killed off or anything. I kinda like the effect her presence has on KT and Preeti. She adds the fire between them. Can you imagine her coming back when Preeti's pregnant, and Preeti gets super jealous. And because Preeti will be super hormonal, she will go all psycho on KT, in a comic way of course. Maybe trying to seduce him and he is just like.... "Preeti ji... You are literally about to pop..." 

And she becomes very childish. That will be so funny. 

Your imaginations are amazing and hilariousπŸ˜†

Even I don't want them to kill her character. They'll definitely bring her back in the future

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Your imaginations are amazing and hilariousπŸ˜†

Even I don't want them to kill her character. They'll definitely bring her back in the future

Haha!!! I have more of my imaginations on the other topics too. Haha. My brain is on overdrive right now.... I only have KEERTI on my mind!!!! And all the possibilities. I'm going crazy... whooohooo. 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha!!! I have more of my imaginations on the other topics too. Haha. My brain is on overdrive right now.... I only have KEERTI on my mind!!!! And all the possibilities. I'm going crazy... whooohooo. 

I know where your imaginations are running atmπŸ˜‚ good good. We're gonna get a steamy update on your FF soon😎

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know where your imaginations are running atmπŸ˜‚ good good. We're gonna get a steamy update on your FF soon😎

Ermmm like always.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Davina95 thumbnail

I'll be honest, I was trying to think about something today for the next part. LOL. I'm so stuck. I don't fancy repeating what I have done in my past OS's. So I feel limited... πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ 

If anyone has any ideas for me, then please private message me, or put them into the comments on the FF Topic. I will look through them and see what to do next. Keeping in mind that it continues from where the last one ended. No leaps. And no pregnancy drama yet... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I will get to the pregnancy drama eventually. I will write it how I imagine it happening. Same as how I mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Great..she is damn irritating.. 

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

One question:  why does she have to marry him to drive him to an emotional suicide?  Seems a little far fetched.  Well it’s ITV after all.  Just glad it’s over soon and bye bye to Nandu!  Please take annoying Arjun with you!πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

leelakrishna thumbnail

Kushala is beyond repair I feel. πŸ˜†

She has major issues regarding Preeti's social and economic status. Such characters are difficult to redeem

hmm...thats trueπŸ˜”

leelakrishna thumbnail

What if accidently, it's Kushala in the fire, and It's Preeti that finds out and runs in to save her.... that would be interesting. 

its also possible...and by that way maybe there will be some tenderness in kaushala's mind for preeti