UPCOMING DRAMA. Nandini Track Finished! YEYY!!! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Awww Rati-Barkha bonded really well.. so cute β€οΈ

But glad nandini’s track is over phew 😌... Nandini did bring KeerTi closer, made Preeti realize her feelings, to some extent made KT realize his as well... she brought the fierce Preeti out so Yayy for that 

Now onto the next track!!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜³ ... I hope Arjun isn’t KT’s son and exits with Nandini as well.’

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

I am sooooooo happpy !!!! Dekho dekho i am dancing i am sure you guys too....πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Will surely miss the beautiful Barkha. Rati-Barkha, Barkha-Manav-Rati's offscreen bond as well. 

Hopefully as you said @Youngheart Nandu ke saath Arjun bhi kat le. 😌😝😝

will there be a realisation in kaushala about her bahu....and her attempt to save preeti from getting fire....and got wounded....hopefully waiting....anyways nowadays SM is the big reason to get up early....so at least i can read the written update as early as possible...😊

Originally posted by leelakrishna

will there be a realisation in kaushala about her bahu....and her attempt to save preeti from getting fire....and got wounded....hopefully waiting....anyways nowadays SM is the big reason to get up early....so at least i can read the written update as early as possible...😊

Kushala is beyond repair I feel. πŸ˜†

She has major issues regarding Preeti's social and economic status. Such characters are difficult to redeem

Originally posted by rdrp17

Kushala is beyond repair I feel. πŸ˜†

She has major issues regarding Preeti's social and economic status. Such characters are difficult to redeem

Yeah Kushala will take her sweet time to accept Preeti as her DIL. 

Originally posted by leelakrishna

What if accidently, it's Kushala in the fire, and It's Preeti that finds out and runs in to save her.... that would be interesting. 

Originally posted by Davina95

What if accidently, it's Kushala in the fire, and It's Preeti that finds out and runs in to save her.... that would be interesting. 

Interesting. Ek teer se do nishaane. She'll win her heart too though temporarily. Once Kushala gets reminded of Preeti's class she'll again come back to her original self

Btw Barkha just posted she's the presenter for that cricket league..what if she's taking a mini break and will come back soonπŸ˜•

Interesting. Ek teer se do nishaane. She'll win her heart too though temporarily. Once Kushala gets reminded of Preeti's class she'll again come back to her original self

Yeah but even temporarily is better than nothing right. Maybe a hug and a thank you. And then the next day, she's a bit okay. But by the 2nd day, she's back to her normal bitchy self. Haha. And Preeti just stood there like.... "dafuk!!!!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Btw Barkha just posted she's the presenter for that cricket league..what if she's taking a mini break and will come back soonπŸ˜•

Naaa they will have finished Nandini's track. But may have left it open for her return in the distant future. I don't want her killed off or anything. I kinda like the effect her presence has on KT and Preeti. She adds the fire between them. Can you imagine her coming back when Preeti's pregnant, and Preeti gets super jealous. And because Preeti will be super hormonal, she will go all psycho on KT, in a comic way of course. Maybe trying to seduce him and he is just like.... "Preeti ji... You are literally about to pop..." 

And she becomes very childish. That will be so funny.