Qubool Hai

Asya OS - Tu Bin Bataye

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Before we start :

On special request from one of my lovely readers, I present you an Asya OS based on episode 207/208 on Asya's first kiss.

Because it's one of my favorite episodes, I decided to take a more diary-like approach to this with my own khayali pulao of course . Think of it as watching a movie then reading its book. 

There are direct references to the scenes and dialogues so I think It'll be more fun reading after  watching asya tid bits of the episode. 

Happy reading ❤️

Disclaimer: I don't own any qh characters. The lines taken from the episode belong solely to creativity of its writers.

"Tu bin bataye...mujhe le chal kahi"

He stepped out of the bathroom and stopped hearing the familiar melody vibrating through his room. His mind dived back into the times he'd seen Zoya sitting on the garden bench pining for her father.

This time he had brought it.

All his promises had crashed into a miserable bundle at his feet tonight. He'd wished to put a smile on her face, he'd seen tears instead.

Asad saw Zoya move about the garden, lost in thought and followed suit.

He had to apologize.

Getting her hopes up just to disappoint her. Again. Hadn't he punished her enough already?

"Are you okay?" he whispered full of concern, when they came face to face. After hearing her pretentious yes, he managed to get the apology out of his system.

But worries and concerns dispersed into night air for she replaced his conscience with wonder.

"This wish be incomplete but it's only you who has even brought me this close. Agar yeh puri nahi, toh ab itni adhuri bhi nahi Mr. Khan" Zoya finished saying.

All forgotten, the said Mr. Khan stared at her in awe and thanked his god right there and then. How this positive wondrous of a bubble had plopped herself into his arms, he didn't know. But he wished more of her into the world. He suddenly had a vision of tiny Zoya Faaroqui's running around his house. Asad smiled serenely.

"Ab dekhiye na, jab se mujhe mera prince charming mila hai, zindagi se meri umeed badh si gai hai"

There it was again– the blissful bewilderment spiralling back. He had to ask her, to verify and validate, that it was his akdu self that she considered fortunate to have?

Zoya saw her Jahapanah blush and flash a dimple as he waited fo her to affirm his queries. Her heart picked up in double time, but she couldn't help teasing him.

"Umm...I never said I was talking about you"

She couldn't feign ignorance for long though, his jealous scowl and child tantrum sent her heart soaring. He was such a cutie!

When she grabbed his hand on reflex to stop him from leaving, a soft current passed through her. His eyes told her he felt it too.

"Naraaz ho rahe hai aap?" she asked him, voice sugar sweet

"Aap se naraaz hona, zara mushkil hai Ms. Faaroqui" Asad smiled

"Good night"

Why was he in such a hurry?

She'd barely got to talk to him all day not that she objected eid hustle-bustle. It was one of the best eids of her life.

"Kya hua?" he asked eyeing her hold on his hand yet again. Zoya prepped herself taking a deep breath before starting.

She'd thought about this everyday ever since he'd first baked her sehri pizza. She would never forget the magic he made her see, the love he made her feel.

"Mr. khan aapne meri saari wishes puri ki" Barely, his mind corrected when he heard her say.

"Har koshish ki" And he would keep trying

"Chaand-Taare tod diye" They were nothing before the excitement in her eyes

"Zameen-Asmaan ek kar diya" A very small price for her smiles

"Ab mera bhi toh kuch farz banta hai na, so, now you tell me what your wishes are. Main un sabko pura karungi"

Asad had expected this.This was so like her. He couldn't help but tell her what was only truth.

"Meri wish mere saamne khadi hai" he said passionately. Sincerely.

But he had to admit, watching her drop her gaze shyly, then slowly catching his eye through her lowered lashes did things to him he didn't yet understand.

He'd kept his hands in check ever since she had stepped back into his life but her gentle eyes that spelled love and quiet blushes that spoke volumes were making the task almost impossible.

Only if she knew of all the sinful wishes that crossed his being, she wouldn't have so innocently asked for them.

Because he was a man of traditions, he went with second-best thing that came to his mind.

Many a night when her absence had fuelled the ache for a glance, a touch, he would imagine her laying close to him. His inadequate brain made gibes and sneers that no matter what he tried, time would fog up the curve of her lips in his mind, memory of a happy glint that often reflected in her eyes would keep fading. 

And so, he'd woken himself awake with fresh fears of never remembering her just right.

In the recent days passed, with her before him, all he wanted was to soak in the crevices of her face. Burn that memory into his being, calm his soul and slowly let her beauty seep in.

Asad saw her breath hitch when he stepped closer and he forgot why he'd stepped closer.

If it weren't for her moving back, if it weren't for her nervous gaze skittering to his lips, he might not have done it. Maybe, he had some control left somewhere but when he saw her stop and close her eyes in surrender, his hand lifted before he could stop it.

She trembled delightfully when back of his fingers lightly grazed her cheek, tucking her hair away.His eyes closed of their own accord as he bent closer, his face a hairs breath away from hers. Allah help him, she smelled great!

Wish. She'd asked for his wish. It demanded taste of her lips and heated breaths. But it also demanded it'd be the one wish they had together.

So, he kept the temporary distance intact – but not before teasing her a little. He could have backed up and said it a million different ways, but he chose to whisper it close.

He noticed her shudder when he murmured "Main aapko sote huye dekhna chahta hun" Her response made him think for a split second, but he decided to be truthful.

Best explain it before she thinks I'm totally crazy. Or lecherous like she'd once called him.

"I simply want to watch you sleep all night. Wahi manzar mere lai sabse sukoon bhara hoga"

Zoya didn't know what she expected but it was not this. It surprised her that no string of words before had given her more pleasure.

Later when he had tried to tease her about failing to complete his wish, her mind had already formed a full-fledged plan.

It was decided. When, where and how!

Now, she just needed to wait.

xx

It was darker into the night when Asad stepped back into the house after his routine visit to a nearby dargah. Ever since Zoya had come back, he thanked his Allah without fail. Her acceptance of him was moon and earth but the fact she was before him unscathed was unparalleled.

He dared not pinch himself; every day with her was a dream. He needed to make sure he never woke up.

Walking back to his room lost in thought he failed to notice a shadow lurking in his room. He missed the look of horror on her face when he bolted the lock of his door, and the sigh of relief when he didn't spot her.

Tired from the long day, he rested his head on the bed, and mind on the lady across the hall. Asad smiled reminiscing the feel of her fingers on his skin. The way she'd stopped him from leaving. The way her eyes had whispered close when his had indicated intimacy.

Her gentle touch...soft gaze...parted lips.

*Crash*

What in the...

"...Miss Faaroqui?"

"Hi Jahapanah" she answered meekly with a weak smile.

Knowing better than to guess, he settled on being highly amused by her predicament "What are you doing here?" His gaze fell on his laptop "with my laptop in your hands"

Well, let's see. I needed to make you a skype ID because your dinosaur aged self doesn't have one. Then I needed to add me on it, so I could call you, go back to my room, hopefully fall asleep and then let you watch me all night long!

"Nothing" she answered

Asad eyebrows shot up. He was about to ask what she was up to when she interrupted him in her Zoya fashion

"Isi baat par ek shyer arz kiya hai"

Ya Allah!

"Raat akeli hai, bujh gaye diye,

Raat akeli hai, bujh gaye diye.

Aapka buzurgo vaala laptop,

Aap apne paas hi rakhiye.

Shukriya! shukriya!"

She then proceeded to quickly place it on the settee and head out the room. His hand soon shot up to his forehead as he followed her.

"Miss Faaroqui" he called but she was already out the door.

Only when she was in the garden, trapped between Asad's body and the large window of his room, did she stop. Zoya could feel the heat radiating off his chest. 

She turned around slowly to face a very curious and confused looking Asad.

"I am your password" she blurted after exactly five seconds of silence.

"Jee?"

"I...I wanted to know if I was your password too because you are mine." Technically she wasn't lying to him.

"And?" he said genuinely concerned about the way her brain worked.

"I am"

"You are" Asad smiled a little. Well, she did warn him that girls could have strange requests and questions to ask.

Zoya couldn't smile back. It was déjà vu all over again. Night light filtered the gust of wind surrounding them. Moonlight bounced off his back, making his eyes deeper and darker. She didn't fail to notice that his pupils were very dilated.

Everything seemed to slowly blur into the background. Everything but him.

They'd forgotten how close they were standing solving the mystery of her shenanigans.

Thighs touched lightly as Asad involuntarily took a step closer. Head-to-head, nose to nose, toe to toe, they stood looking into parts of each other's souls their love had managed to awaken.He waited for the need to pass but the form changing ache just built into longing. 

Half pressed into wall, half against his body, her hair swayed onto the open windowsill.

She didn't know how or when but suddenly she was in his arms, her arms snaking over his shoulders, his on her waist.

"You can just ask me, you know" Asad murmured.

"I know"

"So, what were you really doing Ms. Faaroqui?"

He might as well have spoken Latin because Zoya wasn't listening. Throwing away all self-preservation, she leaned in careless, unknowing.

Asad stood mesmerised watching her lost in him. Her eyes were in a trance stuck on his lips. And if she looked up, she'd know that his was as well.

Long... so long he had waited for her to be in his arms again. She'd deprived him, tortured his nights. Now as the fervent shock rippled back and forth, he found his body in complete turmoil. His stomach tightened without warning when she bit down on her lips nervously.

Had he said something? Zoya realized she needed to answer him.

"I was...well... like I said, I was–"

The rest of her words slid down her throat as he captured her mouth with his.

Moralities be damned, Traditions be damned, Asad decided. They'd waited long enough. What kind of man would he be to make the same mistake twice?

They both had been here before –he realized as her sweetness filled his blood. The taste might be new, but the touch was familiar. Ancient. Timeless.

In some other world they had loved before, hungered before, accepted before.

Beneath the quiet silver sky, pleasure burst through her until her muscles went limp against him. Her chest tightened, heart stopped and picked up with slow dull throbs.

The breeze gentle like the kiss, rushed through her hair. Even though she'd never experienced it, she knew exactly what it would be like to be with him.

Tears welled up before she could stop them, and a sigh escaped too soft to be heard.

He slipped his hands to her face and backed up a little just to look at her. He wanted to know how the passing moments had changed her. It certainly had changed him.

Passion and love made her eyes heavy, seductive. Her lips parted beneath his fingers; her breath shivered through them.

There were no pretenses here, no guise. He held sheer innocence in his hands.

"Mr. Khan..."

"Again"

His face filled her vision then and she was instantly lost in a way contrasting this time. Urgency, demand, impatience –she recognized it all.

It wasn't a stormy night, but she felt surrounded by one. There was no sound of thunder, but her body seemed to ripple in it. There was lightning behind her closed lids and fire in her fingertips.

How could one man love her so many different ways, she didn't know! He was fiery but gentle, restless yet patient.

How could a woman like her not drive you to insanity, he wondered! She was hesitant but pliant, a temptress yet innocent.

Asad didn't know he was capable of feeling a desire so unreasonable, so reckless. He must have been insane. For a moment he almost dragged her on the garden floor without a thought to their surroundings, her wishes or consequences.

Zoya took a moment to gather herself when he abruptly ended the kiss. Overcome with passion, they both fought to control their breathing as seconds turned into minutes.

Resting his forehead against her, he stroked her hair lovingly whispering an age old Urdu saying.

She'd have to ask him what it meant later.

"You should head back to your room Mr. Khan. It's time for your second wish to come true."

xxxxxx

Ta da! Hope I did good !

I could totally hear one of my favorite songs 'tu bin bataye' playing somewhere in the background. If you haven't heard it >o<, wyd? 

Also, Hope our ksg gets better soon ❤️

Index link

Edited by Vintage_flow - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Omg!! That was amazinggg!!! So so intense❤️❤️❤️ Loved it.. k😍

anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow beautiful 

miss asya

Vintage_flow thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cutie15

Omg!! That was amazinggg!!! So so intense❤️❤️❤️ Loved it.. k😍

Thank youuuu Thank you❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27 I was going for intense ;D Be back soon 😗

Vintage_flow thumbnail

Thanks love and thanks for the follow smiley27smiley27smiley27

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was awesome 

Loved it 

Vintage_flow thumbnail

Thank you asif ❤️❤️

Vintage_flow thumbnail
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi :)

I am probably too late to comment here, but I couldn't stop myself after reading something so beautiful! ( Very few who know me here would know how I can't stop myself from commenting :P ) I came across the QH forum quite recently, although Asad and Zoya have been my favorites since a long time. The lockdown gave me a chance to revisit their romance and that's when it struck me that I never visited the QH forums page!

I have always loved being on Forums since there are some really fabulous writers who make me want to read their stories again and again! And now, you are one of them! 

This OS was so so beautiful! Asad and Zoya were so well carved characters in the show and although there was a lot of unwanted drama in the series, I think Asad and Zoya's romance was  blissfully depicted. 

Your writing reflects the original essence of these characters and how! I love how organically you take the scene forward with your own touch and feel to it, while ensuring you stay true to the character! AsYa remind me of a love that's so soft, like lilac and lavender, yet so intense that you feel it to its very core. This OS gave the samee feels!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading ( and re-reading) it! I soo wish the actual scene was something close to this! I guess we all craved  some passionate AsYa moments, hoping the new season does it for us! 

Thanks a lot for writing this. Your writing reflects how well and how deeply you understand both the characters and how amazingly you can capture each and every emotion in your words. Do keep writing more! I'll love to read more from you! 

I am so glad to have come across this one! 

Thanks for writing ! Looking forward to more from you!

Love,

Shreya

Vintage_flow thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Wandering_mind

Hi :)

I am probably too late to comment here, but I couldn't stop myself after reading something so beautiful! ( Very few who know me here would know how I can't stop myself from commenting :P ) I came across the QH forum quite recently, although Asad and Zoya have been my favorites since a long time. The lockdown gave me a chance to revisit their romance and that's when it struck me that I never visited the QH forums page!

I have always loved being on Forums since there are some really fabulous writers who make me want to read their stories again and again! And now, you are one of them! 

This OS was so so beautiful! Asad and Zoya were so well carved characters in the show and although there was a lot of unwanted drama in the series, I think Asad and Zoya's romance was  blissfully depicted. 

Your writing reflects the original essence of these characters and how! I love how organically you take the scene forward with your own touch and feel to it, while ensuring you stay true to the character! AsYa remind me of a love that's so soft, like lilac and lavender, yet so intense that you feel it to its very core. This OS gave the samee feels!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading ( and re-reading) it! I soo wish the actual scene was something close to this! I guess we all craved  some passionate AsYa moments, hoping the new season does it for us! 

Thanks a lot for writing this. Your writing reflects how well and how deeply you understand both the characters and how amazingly you can capture each and every emotion in your words. Do keep writing more! I'll love to read more from you! 

I am so glad to have come across this one! 

Thanks for writing ! Looking forward to more from you!

Love,

Shreya

Hi Shreya ,

Thank you for your lovely words ❤️ This was so so heartwarming to read, one of the best compliments you can give me as a writer. So thank you for doing this!!

I think we have all come to feel the same way for Asya. They aren't just characters anymore, they've just become some sort of emotion and  I always try my best to justify that emotion in my writing. 

I feel like the quarantine has brought us all back to Qh forums. I really started writing a lot in the past couple months. Also, so so excited for qh2. Hopefully we get all the closure we deserve from next season. 

You can check out more stuff from the index link at the bottom of my os. Also, currently working on a new one. Hopefully will have something in few days :D

Until then, stay safe and thanks again!

Much love ❤️

Anu