Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Off-topic - Most famous person to ever walk on Earth?

Poll

Who is the most l famous person to ever walk on Earth?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

We always talk, discuss and argue about who is more popular among actors.

Now let's do the same thing without excluding anyone.

Who is the most famous person to ever walk on Earth according to you and why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohammad and Jesus, seriously?! I think their "human" status is debatable in the eyes of many and they go too far back in history... so far back that their historical evidence would fail to convince many of their "human" status. Besides, Jesus is considered God while Prophet Mohammad a messenger of God.

I think it's a tie between MJ and Gandhi, at least among the lesser mortals. Even in the most rural places I've visited, MJ and Gandhi have made their way as household names (among those who don't go to school as well) but others, not so much. Gandhi is more than just a person, it's an idea that lives with us. And every single time someone does the moonwalk, they're channeling MJ. 

Those who do go to school would know Newton and Einstein more in their later years and hold them in a higher esteem I suppose.

No its not debatable,there is very good amount of historical proofs out there

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why are Jesus and Muhammad an option ? Religious figures are allowed ?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Your perfect cousin or Sharmaji ka Beta/Beti.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

dot think religious figures should be in the list

thomas alwa edison

chaplin

michael jackson 

pele

indian is certainly gandhiji.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Muhammad Ali

Michael  Jordan 

Babe Ruth ❤️

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Krishna 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Gandhi ji. I was browsing through some godforsaken BBC dramas the other day and came across a dialog by someone where the person was taking his example to illustrate how one can win battles with non-violence. Such is the extent of his popularity. Every personal development book has his quotes or at least his name mentioned. Most of the world’s population know him. I mean Gandhiji gave the world it’s biggest weapon and he will be remembered and revered for it forever by the people across the globe. Can’t think of anyone else who can beat that!

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Gandhi ji. I was browsing through some godforsaken BBC dramas the other day and came across a dialog by someone where the person was taking his example to illustrate how one can win battles with non-violence. Such is the extent of his popularity. Every personal development book has his quotes or at least his name mentioned. Most of the world’s population know him. I mean Gandhiji gave the world it’s biggest weapon and he will be remembered and revered for it forever by the people across the globe. Can’t think of anyone else who can beat that!