Huge Jump in TRP [Naira's death]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

YRKKH is back in top 5 and a huge jump owing to Naira's death

Seems like SP will milk how much they can. 

I guess this show is here to stay. As long as it gets 2.0+ TRP they'll be channels fav. 2.5+ is nothing but a blessing and SP will grab it with both hands.

TRP wise its on a dream run. Won't be surprised if in the coming couple of weeks the top 5 shows will only be of SP.

The question is, if they'll be able to maintain it in 2 weeks.

I wouldn't give much importance to this TRP. This is just the curiosity for Naira's death speaking. If this TRP repeats for next 2-3 weeks then it is a completely different thing. 

I wonder if TRP audience were also mighty bored with Kaira's amar premkatha that they eagerly watched Naira's death. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Trp of the next 3/4 weeks, especially once the look alike and her family is introduced, would tell the real story. 

Though, this week’s trp would have certainly given the team a boost to go ahead and experiment with the track. 

Though I want Kaira to be the end game and for Naira to be alive, this track has certainly broken the monotony that had enveloped the show. 

Show wudnt end this easily, knew it. Either chance was to move on to next gen or do something wid kaira. Wid kaira, they had already exhausted all tracks, what cud they show. And to take to next gen, they need strong chars.. 

Looks like, they went ahead wid what they had. Donno abt audience curiosity, but epis were actually emotional n Mohsin in this week nailed it. 

Keeping the doppelganger stuff aside, I liked the concept. Ppl might kinda backlash, as they were used to kaira. I wondered whether they r gonna show like ' can love happen twice' kind..bcos it wud be lame, if its naira at the end of it.. this way, they can easily run it for another year..

And trps never know..last tym kaira union fetched 4.2+ trp.. despite ppl not liking that they ruined kartik's character. 

So, never know. But seeing the sudden jump n sp back on promoting yrkkh, it might be consistent, if executed properly!

It was the curiosity of the the track that got the jump in trp. me who quit the show long time back even before the first generation leap got curious about the track.🤪