Rain- Adilie OS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

(Hello everyone!  I am a silent Member of the forum. I really liked the chemistry between Adi and Imlie and wanted to let my imagination run on it lol! Seriously, no one was writing an FF or OS on them and so I wanted to get the First Dibs. Hope you all like it. I may not be a really proficient writer and I welcome constructive criticism on that aspect. But please refrain from passing Rude and Obscene comments as some members in this forum have been doing for some time now. If you do not enjoy please be respectful about your dislikes and I will be respectful in turn. It takes time and passion to write such stuff and I hope people are decent enough to recognize and not shit on it. 

Thank you and Enjoy!😊)

( This OS is my imagination after events of makar sankrati and all the rituals in Pagdandiya before Adi and Imlie left for Delhi)

Adi felt relieved, a huge burden lifted off his shoulders. Although completely not out of the loop, the fact that he and Imlie were able to tell the truth about the current status of their relationship to Satyakam was miraculous in and itself. Never did he expect that he would understand and accept the things as they are . He remembered the conversation he had with Satyakam after their interview, just hours before...

“ Babu Saheb, although I wish that circumstances were different, nothing can change that you and Imlie betiya got married . If it were anyone else, they could have taken advantage of Imlie’s naivetĂŠ and exploited her. Thankyou for being chivalrous and for the love your family has provided her till now” said Satyakam, grateful but with a bit of sadness in his eyes.

“No. It was fate that whatever happened had happened. But we can change how we act now. Please make the villagers understand that this marriage, these rituals, and this relationship is a farce. Imlie can never be my wife as I never felt any modicum of love towards her…” Adi replied feeling anything but chivalrous. His mind wandered to reminisce all those moments he was harsh to Imlie, knowing he was wrong but unable to stop the train wreck he had become due to circumstances.

“ I know, but it is not something that can be done in a day, you can see how the villagers think about this. Let us not talk about the truth so soon, everyone will not accept it. I will make sure to let them know when the time comes. For now, let Imlie return back with you Babu Saheb. I will find a way to solve this problem without anyone hurting my Imlie or you”  Satyakam told, deep in thought. “ Can you let her continue her higher studies, she is very talented, and I want her to follow her dreams” he further added. “ I’ll pay for her expenses in any way I can. Please take this as a request from me.” He pleaded.

Adi felt the need to oblige. He felt it is his responsibility to make sure Imlie studied further. He had seen her talent when Malini or his Tauji helped her study and praised about her to him. But he always shot them down as he did not want Imlie to stay in Delhi. It endangered his relationship with Malini. “ I’ll make sure she gets the best of education Stayakam, no need to worry for money” Adi replied. He knew his family would scold him if he accepted any money for Imlie’s studies.

“ Thank you so much. I think it is time I take my leave. I have a meeting with the other farmers in the nearby village. Imlie will take you back home. She came to pick you up…Better go home on time atleast today” Satyakam chuckled.

Adi saw Imlie waiting with her Kumari Bindeswari Pedalwali. A smile tugged on his face, seeing that bicycle and remembering Imlie’s Nautanki from before. He Sighed, hoping he would not have to sit behind Imlie the whole ride. But, boy was he wrong….

Adi jumped a little from the bicycle, his back hurting and coming back to reality. “ Can you not see ? you and your Bindeswari are both blind. Really.” Adi scolded Imlie a little annoyed.

“ Well, I can let you ride Bindeswari, but you don’t even ride your bike well. I remember the last time what you did when I came in front of you in a wide road in the middle of the entire village” retorted Imlie.

“Haan Haan, see on the front and go Imlie. I don’t want to distract you” said Adi smirking. He always enjoyed bantering with this Jhalli. Perhaps, had circumstances been different, we would have been good friends. Though we both are so different. She is so full of life. Something I always find unable to do myself Adi thought, smiling to himself.

“ Khadoos! Akhdoo! always angry and scolding. Has there ever been a time you actually smiled? You should smile more as I told you. You look human that way you know” Imlie was smirking back at him.

Before Adi could get with a comeback, rain started pouring. He shouted at Imlie to stop at a nearby tree for taking shelter from the rain. Imlie Obliged, albeit reluctantly. Adi took cover under the rain while asking Imlie to come too, but she did not. He watched in confusion as Imlie continued to walk into the rain with her eyes closed.

Imlie felt the rain caress her skin. It felt good for her, after a long, long time. She felt she was able to enjoy the smaller things once again in life. It feels refreshing, as if all the sadness, suffering and misery are being slowly washed away by the rain. I am going to start my life over again and this time, I will work hard to achieve great heights she thought to herself.  She started dancing with joy, joy at her new start, joy at the fact she was able to feel happy and joy at the fact she has to never hear a word of disrespect again from Aditya. With only herself in her mind, she let go of her inhibitions and danced away, becoming one with the rain. In a little distance, a keen pair of eyes were following her dance and her.

Adi could not look away. He was stunned, mesmerized, and struck with the image in front of him. He kept looking at Imlie without batting an eyelid. He did not want to look away. I already did the last two times; I don’t want to stop myself this time too  he thought to himself. He started clicking pictures of Imlie as he had luckily brought his camera with him. Something compelled him to.  He started slowly moving towards her to get more close-up shots, as if he is being pulled towards her. She is like an Apsaras a thought flitted in his mind; and he kept walking without realizing he had come close to Imlie who had stopped, noticing Adi coming to her.

“ What happened Babu Saheb? Come to enjoy Rain at last? Getting some brain finally to be a normal person?? Want to dance with me?” she asked smiling.

“No, I was enjoying you. You… You look Beautiful” he said spontaneously. Ethereal, wonderful, and so much more his mind supplied. He did not now why he wanted to say that. He knew it was wrong, the context in which he said should only be meant for Malini. But he did not care. He wanted to say it, wanted her to know that he appreciated her beauty. For what reason, he had no idea, just that he must.

“ Am I now?” Imlie asked, dumbstruck by what Aditya had said. In spite of the absurdity of such a revelation, she could not help but give a warm and innocent smile to Aditya.

How Beautiful… if only this moment could last forever…Adi thought as Imlie’s brilliant and blinding smile shook the deepest parts of him. For the first time, he saw Imlie as a woman. Appreciating her for the innocence and exuberance she displayed even with trivial things in life. He wanted to capture it. Capture her and keep her all to himself. And so, he did. He bent down and captured her lips, unable to stop himself. Wondering if they will be as Naive and soft as she herself is.

What is happening? Imlie wondered as she was flabbergasted on how to respond. She knew it was wrong and she should not be doing it. She tried to stop but failed as she did not know how to go about it. And as quick as the kiss started, it also ended. Imlie was unable to respond, her eyes hooded in a daze. Before she could come back to her senses, she was lifted from the ground. Adi held her up with one arm under her legs while his other hand went behind her head and pushed her lips to his as he kissed her again.

Rain Hug      

(something similar to this)

Her lips are so soft and sweet  he thought. More…. I want to feel this more! his instincts urged as he plundered her mouth, sucking on her lower lips and thrusting forward his tongue, forcing her to give him access deep within. It was addictive and maddening at once, he couldn’t get enough of her softness. It was as if her mouth was made for him to taste and enjoy whenever he wanted. He puffed inside with pride, knowing deep down that he was her first and that he wanted it to stay that way. His commitment to Malini, his ethics, his honesty… nothing mattered to him except the lips in front of him. Her inexperience only served to incite him more as he went ahead to teach her how to respond in the sweetest of ways. He only wanted to keep sucking and biting those lips forever if he can. He desired to keep on kissing, taking everything from her and burning to fill her with himself to the very core. He did not even realize the hands trying to push him away for they made him want to capture her more and never let go. He kept on kissing Imlie for what felt like eternity.  I don’t think I could think of her as a friend anymore Adi realized to his amusement as he continued the kissing her sweet mouth.

Imlie couldn’t respond. When Adi had lifted her, she felt shaky and had to put her hands around his shoulders. And before she could ask Adi about what just happened, his lips came on hers again and started it all over again. And she could do nothing about it as her mind fell prey to the spell of the kiss and the softness of his lips. She kept on giving and giving as Adi kept on taking. All she could only remember are the times her skin tingled when he touched her, like butterflies caressing. And now, she felt the same, just a thousand times more intense! Though it was her first, she felt mind numbingly good and never wanted the kiss to stop. She gradually started responding with fervor; letting his tongue caress and trace the shape of her mouth and lips. She realized to her surprise, that she quite liked her lips being bitten and sucked by him. As she felt her lips getting swollen from all the kissing, she only wondered Ah! If only time stilled…… But then, she remembered. Remembered the Chunri she gave Malini didi, the marriage where she saw her husband marry the love of his life, the looks of the family members who she came to love as her own brimming with Happiness. Reality crashed, breaking the sweet dream. The lips that kept plundering her mouth only made her sick now. With all her might, she bit Adi’s lip enough to bleed and pushed him away, knowing that if they continued any longer it would only result in regret for the both of them. And just as their kiss ended, the rain stopped too, signifying their fleeting moment. Imlie looked squarely into Adi’s eyes, expecting an answer.

Adi felt his lips bleed and his displeasure rose. He wanted to scold Imlie for biting him before realizing that they had both crossed a line  they should not have. He expected to feel regret, but to his shock he didn’t. All he felt were the guilt that he had just married Malini and cheated on her. Not that he had kissed Imlie. In fact, he was raring to feel those lips again. He was drunk on them and only kept wanting more.  As he looked into Imlie’s eyes, he faltered unable to give an answer to her question. All he could mumble was “sorry” and put her down.  Before he could say something to break the tension, Imlie interjected.

“Babu Saheb, I think we should forget whatever that happened now and hurry home. Think about Malini Didi and Your Honeymoon” she said with a grave heart and somber tone.

“Yeah, I think you are right. We should forget that this kiss ever happened” Adi replied with an emphasis on the word kiss. But I don’t want to forget  his mind protested. He quietly followed Imlie to her bicycle, contemplating whatever that happened. As he looked onto the sky, he could feel the clouds darkening; indicating the tempest that was about to come. I hope that this tempest doesn’t come into my life he thought feeling a sense of Deja vu.

All he could only do is continue on, with a new fear and realization for his attraction towards Imlie . Something that is just the start of their bittersweet story.

( And that's all for my first try, seeing today's episode really made me go all out and this is the result. Please let me know if you would appreciate me writing more stuff on Adilie. I hope this is compensation enough for the shitty editing the Drama team did on previous two rain scenes.)

Edited by Anusha16 - 3 years ago

wow, that was so interesting to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know right, there are so many members who write so well in the posts but have never made an OS. I was eagerly waiting for someone to do that. You did an amazing job, keep writing OS like this. â¤ď¸I wish we get a proper rain sequence of adilie. 

Amazing!!! Loved how you described their feelings, would love to read more! Do write more please!