Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: scarlett22

Yes I agree. Huge congratulations to the team. They work really hard and it must be so gratifying to see the numbers. 👏

I have a request, let's not ask for or post scenes from the episode till the episode is aired at 8 pm. 

But it airs at different places at different times and thats quite a long time to wait. And its nice to hear the discussions of others. 

RadhaChauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Blackwind

But our Viru is the exception😆bipolar hai thoda lekin he does love his wife but yet to realiseboy is still burning in jealousy just bcoz his biwi did fake flirting with some aira-gaira

LOL Yes! Hope he realises soon, and we get to see some Sairat moments. It's been eons since we last saw them happy together, it seems. 

😉😳and in our show we know the endgame is SaiRat baki k shows have kinda pendulum ships, isn't it??... don't know much about the other two shows

Edited by RadhaChauhan - 3 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Copy karke bhi top me sab 😆

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: by_stander

Lol... I watched few clips of Imlie because it was at the top and I swear the FL cried at least once in every episode that I had watched. I was seriously confused why it was at the top cuz the ML just insults her all the time.

I tried to watch both anupama and imli .couldn't watch few mins even ..such a headache .no wonder both shows on top.

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol... I watched few clips of Imlie because it was at the top and I swear the FL cried at least once in every episode that I had watched. I was seriously confused why it was at the top cuz the ML just insults her all the time.

Crying fl's brings trps... The more she cries, the more the trp 😆... Gopi bahu used to bring highest trps.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg!! I did the same to understand why it's at the top ... i honestly didnt get it. I think its bc the FL is so likeable..she has a comic flare as well. Also there the other woman that supports her ..

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Crying fl's brings trps... The more she cries, the more the trp 😆... Gopi bahu used to bring highest trps.

hahaha are you serious? omg! arey we need to teach our iTV community something...

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: prs_725

hahaha are you serious? omg! arey we need to teach our iTV community something...

Sad reality of itv.... Sony tv shows have better leads but they won't get trps.