Anupamaa

Loved Anupama's response yesterday

DeepaBhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

That scene was amazing when Anupama gave a fitting reply to baa when she was yelling at her for letting vanraj go with Kavya to the doctor. Need more scenes in the future. Infact, I would love an entire episode dedicated to Anupama calling out baa for her behaviour and hypocrisy. Kinjal is a great influence on Anupama. She is the one who encouraged Anupama to break off the relationship with vanraj rather than getting entangled in it further. Loved that scene too. 

Edited by DeepaBhatia - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anu is being pushed around for no reason.. m glad she spoke back to baa and its not that baa doesnt understand but she is also blinded towards her son.. anu will proceed with divorce m sure.. I feel anuraj might just get back later in the show.. there might be a good redemption track for vanraj.. he seems to be in slow realisation of love towards anu but there is a long way to go for him..

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

even i love that scene that was bomb 

Shelly_392 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Anu is being pushed around for no reason.. m glad she spoke back to baa and its not that baa doesnt understand but she is also blinded towards her son.. anu will proceed with divorce m sure.. I feel anuraj might just get back later in the show.. there might be a good redemption track for vanraj.. he seems to be in slow realisation of love towards anu but there is a long way to go for him..

Hope Anuraj don't ever get back together just for the sake of showing progression in a show. Anu diesnt deserve V even after his redemption.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah wonderful episode. I was waiting for that moment. Finally Anu replied to Baa's taunts.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah wonderful reply but baa ko akkal nahin ayegi she again repeat the same crap again and again just like she told about patang and hold it tight blah blah