Pyaar Mera Tu-New Version of RTM

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I felt today the version played in today's episode was a tool to show that Anirudhh has finally moved on from his heartbreak and the SAUDAMINI POLITICS.The leap is not something which would come in the near future. Love between Bondita and Anirudhh would come as a gradual process.Here today they showed Anirudhh finally developing pure love for Bondita...According to me,they won't show Anirudhh getting attracted to her in terms of beauty or her body.His character has been shown rather pure and respectful.He had felt affectionate towards Bondita since the day he married her.

The song stated that there is no one other than Bondita with whom Anirudhh would fall in love with when the leap comes.It was quite normal in the era shown girls of a younger age married tk older boys.The synopsis of the show on VOOT itself stated the question of whether their imperfect relationship into a successful marriage.Coming back to Anirudhh, she is his wife and it was obvious that he would gradually develop deeper affection for her.

In some of the fanfictions, we have read Anirudhh loving her since she was a teenager.Didn't we?

The show is a drama,it is bound to have typical opera events happening.Bearing them gives us more Rudhita scenes.Doesnt it??

So now,I think we should stop predicting leaps and enjoying seeing our beloved Anirudhh's pamper for His Bondita.Since he knows that his heart belongs to Bondita,he would pamper her more and that is something we would drool upon...

Thank You,

Nandini 🌺

Originally posted by nandinishelat

I felt today the version played in today's episode was a tool to show that Anirudhh has finally moved on from his heartbreak and the SAUDAMINI POLITICS.The leap is not something which would come in the near future. Love between Bondita and Anirudhh would come as a gradual process.Here today they showed Anirudhh finally developing pure love for Bondita...According to me,they won't show Anirudhh getting attracted to her in terms of beauty or her body.His character has been shown rather pure and respectful.He had felt affectionate towards Bondita since the day he married her.

The song stated that there is no one other than Bondita with whom Anirudhh would fall in love with when the leap comes.It was quite normal in the era shown girls of a younger age married tk older boys.The synopsis of the show on VOOT itself stated the question of whether their imperfect relationship into a successful marriage.Coming back to Anirudhh, she is his wife and it was obvious that he would gradually develop deeper affection for her.

In some of the fanfictions, we have read Anirudhh loving her since she was a teenager.Didn't we?

The show is a drama,it is bound to have typical opera events happening.Bearing them gives us more Rudhita scenes.Doesnt it??

So now,I think we should stop predicting leaps and enjoying seeing our beloved Anirudhh's pamper for His Bondita.Since he knows that his heart belongs to Bondita,he would pamper her more and that is something we would drool upon...

Thank You,

Nandini 🌺

+❤️this was needed for us to be clear about his feelings, since Saudamini thing didn't have a closure❤️

Yeah....I totally love Anirudhh for his words today...the BGM was deep,cute and affectionate...

Hi Nandhini 😃

+Infinite ❤️❤️

You explained it beautifully 👏 Today's RTM version indeed proved that Ani bonded with bon emotionally and also he has a immense affection towards bon 😳 which is so natural ⭐️

Originally posted by nandinishelat

Thank You,

Nandini 🌺

I agree a 100%. You have said it so beautifully!!

Lovely analysis ❤️☺️

Such a spot on and mint analysis of the newest RTM version.It is surely a melter of hearts!

To be honest every day ,every event,every person,every incident,every tiny occurence is made up of pros and cons,good and bad.While on one hand we are expressing variable intensities of disappointment about the recent,unwanted tracks and the typical cliche itv sequences ,we are being blessed with countless enchanting and heart throbbing Rudhita scenes .

It's a good thing that amidst all the repeatitive drama of revenge and retribution ,the makers are maintaining ,even amplifying their emotions in such a natural, unfiltered way.Long way to go Rudhita.You own my heart ❤️

Such a beautiful opinion dear👏

Thank you so much for this dear❤️